Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many inches taller can i get by lengthening the neck?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
I just want 1-2 inches. How long would this take using this method

Not worth it, you'd look like framelet freak

I'm sure every manlet(including myself) has tried every method,
but it just doesn't work.
Getting a tumor in your pituitary gland wil onyl make your bones thicker not longer, if your growth plates are closed

Getting a tumor in your pituitary gland wil onyl make your bones thicker not longer, if your growth plates are closed
It's fucking over and it's womans fault

You should try stretching and hanging from a doorframe with a pull-up bar.
I'm 99% sure my plates are closed. I sometimes sit down and think just how fucked I am, my only option is to get that retarded LL surgery.

You should try stretching and hanging from a doorframe with a pull-up bar.

I'm 99% sure my plates are closed. I sometimes sit down and think just how fucked I am, my only option is to get that retarded LL surgery.
I still believe the level of stress I was under 24/7 duting childhood stunted my growth a bit but I can't prove it and it might be cope.

I still believe the level of stress I was under 24/7 duting childhood stunted my growth a bit but I can't prove it and it might be cope.
Brutal stress-pill. I was projected to be 6'2 but I didn't grow past 14. I'm still 5'9 jfl

That sounds like a terrible idea.

Depends on the rope

Brutal same. I lived in homeless shelter during puberty. Turbo stressed and no sleep:feelsohgod:. Over for us manlets:feelsrope:

Its called giraffemax.

Jungle gook’s me

Bump tbh no one has given me a straight answer

I was also under constant stress and fear during developing years. It probably fucked up my testosterone and hgh, not counting all mental issues i got from it. I will decompress my spine when i rope, i could be few inches longer in the casket.