Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many Indian men could the average white man whup at the same time?

How many Indian men can the average white man whup in a fistfight?

• Total voters
unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
When I write about Indian men on this thread, I am writing about red dot Indians whose ancestors came from India. I am writing about curries, not Native Americans.

How many Indian men have been heavyweight champion of the world or top ten heavyweights in all of boxing history? Zilch. How many Indian men have been heavyweight champion of the world or even ranked in the top ten in the UFC? Zilch. How many Indian men have ever competed in the World's Strongest Man contest? Zilch. How many Indian men have ever been lineman in the NFL? Zilch.

A big Indian man is still an Indian . A big Indian man still don't have any muscle. A big Indian man is just a big skeleton.

The poll question has a maximum amount of characters that prevents me from typing out the entire question. The poll question is how many Indian men can the average white man whup at the same time in a fistfight in which nobody has any weapons.

My answer is five. I think that in a fight of six Indian men vs. One average white man, the outcome would an even match or the Indian men would win.

I think I could only whup two average Indian man at the same time in a fistfight because I am only 5'1" and 42 years old, but the average white man is bigger and younger than i am.

Last edited:
3130289 6DB90FFB FC0E 4E47 BEDE F8FB8E7C59F0

even white women are stronger than indian men

When I write about Indian men on this thread, I am writing about red dot Indians whose ancestors came from India. I am writing about curries, not Native Americans.

How many Indian men have been heavyweight champion of the world or top ten heavyweights in all of boxing history? Zilch. How many Indian men have been heavyweight champion of the world or even ranked in the top ten in the UFC? Zilch. How many Indian men have ever competed in the World's Strongest Man contest? Zilch. How many Indian men have ever been lineman in the NFL? Zilch.

A big Indian man is still an Indian . A big Indian man still don't have any muscle. A big Indian man is just a big skeleton.

The poll question has a maximum amount of characters that prevents me from typing out the entire question. The poll question is how many Indian men can the average white man whup at the same time in a fistfight in which nobody has any weapons.

My answer is five. I think that in a fight of six Indian men vs. One average white man, the outcome would an even match or the Indian men would win.

I think I could only whup two average Indian man at the same time in a fistfight because I am only 5'1" and 42 years old, but the average white man is bigger and younger than i am.
I dont know if Pakistanis count but dont be fooled, just because Currys never produce heavy weight champions doesnt mean the "average" Curry cant fight. Sure the lazy slob is a push over but an average curry that works out at least 2-3 times a week can also fight

just my 2 cents

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdRwn3U0Uo4

all off them cause u just need insect spray and they die

I dont know if Pakistanis count but dont be fooled, just because Currys never produce heavy weight champions doesnt mean the "average" Curry cant fight. Sure the lazy slob is a push over but an average curry that works out at least 2-3 times a week can also fight

just my 2 cents

Why don't you post a picture or a link to an Indian boxer middleweight or heavier?

Why don't you post a picture or a link to an Indian boxer middleweight or heavier?
Dude you said "average" white man vs curry? So that boxer is enough because that is your typical "average" curry. I dont have a dog in this debate and could care less, I am just saying becareful not to understeimate the average curry that takes care of his health, they can at least "throw hands"

What is your source for that graph?

indo-aryan übermemschen

>6+
:feelsseriously: Life isn't a movie.

just my 2 cents

Punjabis are more martial than most curry ethnicities, they aren’t representative of the race as a whole

Also many Pakis aren’t even curry but Pashtun/Baloch

I could see the average sporty white zoomer whooping like 4 or 5 curries, more than that would likely overwhelm

@Confessor @wereq
Thoughts?

I could see the average sporty white zoomer whooping like 4 or 5 curries, more than that would likely overwhelm

@Confessor @wereq
Thoughts?
3 curries for sure.

Punjabis are more martial than most curry ethnicities, they aren’t representative of the race as a whole

Also many Pakis aren’t even curry but Pashtun/Baloch
Ok I see they a different ethnicity or at minimum mixed with other ethnicitites. So OP was talking about the pure bred Hindustanis.

Ok I see they a different ethnicity or at minimum mixed with other ethnicitites. So OP was talking about the pure bred Hindustanis.
No, you misunderstood, and I don’t think there’s a such thing as a “pure bred Hindustani” if we’re talking South vs North

Punjabis are 100% curry, they’ve just adapted to different environments and lifestyles compared to most other curry ethnicities

No, you misunderstood, and I don’t think there’s a such thing as a “pure bred Hindustani” if we’re talking South vs North

Punjabis are 100% curry, they’ve just adapted to different environments and lifestyles compared to most other curry ethnicities
Ok Punjabis so to speak have faced different environmental pressures over time compared to southeners?

Ok Punjabis so to speak have faced different environmental pressures over time compared to southeners?
Yeah pretty much. Punjab is closer to the doorstep of curryland so they had a lot more experience dealing with invaders and conquerors for hundreds of years

Yeah pretty much. Punjab is closer to the doorstep of curryland so they had a lot more experience dealing with invaders and conquerors for hundreds of years
Alright I think I get it now. For Punjabs due to geographic location it was a sink or swim situation, a do or die situation where only the somewhat stronger ones survived to pass on genes because of been on the border with outsiders and they were the first stop over when foreigners invavded so basically they more or less always had to deal with the situation of attack first while the southeners had a somewhat more chilled existence?

a fucking LOT man. i could confidently fuck up at LEAST six. give them whatever weapons they want

@Confessor @wereq
Thoughts?
Depends on the white male tbh. A 6'5 White Male like Jacab Elordi could probably take down 4 Curries with ease.

The average cumskin is 5'10 and 200 lbs while the average curry is 5'5 and 120 ± 20 lbs (guessing weight here) so 5 seems reasonable.

This is low iq. You don’t realise how hard it is to fight multiple people. If 5 curry’s swarm a white guy there is nothing he can do.

I have done martial arts before and I work out 7 days a week. I’m pretty sure I can take on a cumskin that eats McDonald’s every day

This is low iq. You don’t realise how hard it is to fight multiple people. If 5 curry’s swarm a white guy there is nothing he can do.

I have done martial arts before and I work out 7 days a week. I’m pretty sure I can take on a cumskin that eats McDonald’s every day
Chadpreet.is :chad:

This is low iq. You don’t realise how hard it is to fight multiple people.
Yes, I do. One time five white guys beat me up and robbed me.

You would be right if the five guys were any race except curries.

Depends on the white male tbh. A 6'5 White Male like Jacab Elordi could probably take down 4 Curries with ease.
Right because the average white male is 6'5 :feelsseriously:

The average cumskin is 5'10 and 200 lbs while the average curry is 5'5 and 120 ± 20 lbs (guessing weight here) so 5 seems reasonable.

The average size difference between white men and Indian men is only about half the reason that the average white man could whup so many Indian men at the same time. The other half of the reason is that Indian men have no muscle. A big Indian man is just a big skeleton.

Yes, I do. One time five white guys beat me up and robbed me.

You would be right if the five guys were any race except curries.
Even though I think most curries are weak I once chopped down a coconut tree with only two blows of an axe so yeah I would like to fight you and compare strength. Only ever guy who I fought of another race was a Chink and I dominated him with ease.

I can beat 10 wereqs give or take

Curries hit like my dick when it is limp. If five curries swarm a white guy, the white guy could just knock the curries out one by one while the other curry men are punching him.

Alright I think I get it now. For Punjabs due to geographic location it was a sink or swim situation, a do or die situation where only the somewhat stronger ones survived to pass on genes because of been on the border with outsiders and they were the first stop over when foreigners invavded so basically they more or less always had to deal with the situation of attack first while the southeners had a somewhat more chilled existence?
:yes:

Everyth

If there is no merit to what I am saying,
then why do 81% of the poll respondents disagree with your vote that the average white man versus the average Indian man in a fistfight would be an even match?

Why do a plurality of voters (9 voters or 28% of voters) vote that the average white man can whup 6+ Indian men in a fistfight?

There is a STRONG consensus here that you are wrong.

Everyth

If there is no merit to what I am saying,
then why do 81% of the poll respondents disagree with your vote that the average white man versus the average Indian man in a fistfight would be an even match?

Why do a plurality of voters (9 voters or 28% of voters) vote that the average white man can whup 6+ Indian men in a fistfight?

There is a STRONG consensus here that you are wrong.
Opinions are not facts

anyone who answered this poll with anything besides "I am retarded. The average Indian man vs. The average white man would be an even match" or "1" unironically has a low IQ.

anyone who answered this poll with anything besides "I am retarded. The average Indian man vs. The average white man would be an even match" or "1" unironically has a low IQ.
I don't know what planet you're from, but it's definitely not Earth!

Opinions are not facts
Before I created this thread, did you know most people think the average white man could whup the average Indian man in a fistfight?

We've got a mighty strong consensus here with a sample size of 33 people. It's not like I just asked one or two people.

By the way, I think the average black man could whup about five Indian men at the same time too.