Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many Indian men could the average white man whup at the same time?

How many Indian men can the average white man whup in a fistfight?

• Total voters
anyone who answered this poll with anything besides "I am retarded. The average Indian man vs. The average white man would be an even match" or "1" unironically has a low IQ.
What do you have to say about the posts in post #2 and post #8 of studies of grip strength made by the National Library of Medicine?

There are approximately 500 million white men in this world. There are approximately 500 million black men in this world. There are approximately 500 million Indian men in this world. Yes, there are approximately equal numbers of white men and Indian men in this world.

I defy you to name one Indian man who has been a heavyweight champion of the world or a top ten heavyweight in boxing or UFC.

I defy you to name one Indian man who was ever able to even compete in the World's Strongest Man contest.

I defy you to Name one Indian man who ever won a medal as a heavyweight wrestler in the Oympics.

I defy you to Name one Indian man who was ever a lineman in the NFL.

I defy you to name one Indian man who ever won a medal in the heavyweight division in weightlifting in the Olympics.

What do you have to say about the posts in post #2 and post #8 of studies of grip strength made by the National Library of Medicine?

There are approximately 500 million white men in this world. There are approximately 500 million black men in this world. There are approximately 500 million Indian men in this world. Yes, there are approximately equal numbers of white men and Indian men in this world.

I defy you to name one Indian man who has been a heavyweight champion of the world or a top ten heavyweight in boxing or UFC.

I defy you to name one Indian man who was ever able to even compete in the World's Strongest Man contest.

I defy you to Name one Indian man who ever won a medal as a heavyweight wrestler in the Oympics.

I defy you to Name one Indian man who was ever a lineman in the NFL.

I defy you to name one Indian man who ever won a medal in the heavyweight division in weightlifting in the Olympics.
i defy you to stop being a faggot

i defy you to stop being a faggot
That's what I thought. Instead of arguing with evidence, you make ad hominem attacks against me. Why won't you argue with evidence? You can't!

Bumped for Screw the FBI

When I write about Indian men on this thread, I am writing about red dot Indians whose ancestors came from India. I am writing about curries, not Native Americans.

How many Indian men have been heavyweight champion of the world or top ten heavyweights in all of boxing history? Zilch. How many Indian men have been heavyweight champion of the world or even ranked in the top ten in the UFC? Zilch. How many Indian men have ever competed in the World's Strongest Man contest? Zilch. How many Indian men have ever been lineman in the NFL? Zilch.

A big Indian man is still an Indian . A big Indian man still don't have any muscle. A big Indian man is just a big skeleton.

The poll question has a maximum amount of characters that prevents me from typing out the entire question. The poll question is how many Indian men can the average white man whup at the same time in a fistfight in which nobody has any weapons.

My answer is five. I think that in a fight of six Indian men vs. One average white man, the outcome would an even match or the Indian men would win.

I think I could only whup two average Indian man at the same time in a fistfight because I am only 5'1" and 42 years old, but the average white man is bigger and younger than i am.
Untrained nigger solos the entire Indian race

anyone who answered this poll with anything besides "I am retarded. The average Indian man vs. The average white man would be an even match" or "1" unironically has a low IQ.
-

When I write about Indian men on this thread, I am writing about red dot Indians whose ancestors came from India. I am writing about curries, not Native Americans.

How many Indian men have been heavyweight champion of the world or top ten heavyweights in all of boxing history? Zilch. How many Indian men have been heavyweight champion of the world or even ranked in the top ten in the UFC? Zilch. How many Indian men have ever competed in the World's Strongest Man contest? Zilch. How many Indian men have ever been lineman in the NFL? Zilch.

A big Indian man is still an Indian . A big Indian man still don't have any muscle. A big Indian man is just a big skeleton.

The poll question has a maximum amount of characters that prevents me from typing out the entire question. The poll question is how many Indian men can the average white man whup at the same time in a fistfight in which nobody has any weapons.

My answer is five. I think that in a fight of six Indian men vs. One average white man, the outcome would an even match or the Indian men would win.

I think I could only whup two average Indian man at the same time in a fistfight because I am only 5'1" and 42 years old, but the average white man is bigger and younger than i am.

Bump for anandkonda