Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme How many Indians would it take to lay a minor scratch on a black guy?

How many Indians would it take to cause a scratch on 1 black guy?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
If you hypothetically put X amount of Indians onto a battlefield against 1 black guy, how many Indians would it take to lay 1 scratch on him?

Rather they would just team up with the black guy to invade white countries together and place him as the commander.

Rather they would just team up with the black guy to invade white countries together and place him as the commander.
The white countries would erase the curries by blinking

Tbh any type of battlefield situation and blacks lose to everyone.
They are good for a chimp out but any sort of logistics, strategy or tactics forget about it.

They are good for a chimp out but any sort of logistics, strategy or tactics forget about it.

They would destroy curries by just looking at them

We curries literally enslaved these animals along with British :feelskek: :feelskek: . Everyone forgets this. Even today Africa is controlled by curry businessmen. We literally control their economies.

They are literally erasing themselves. Look at their birth rates it is almost touching 1. Also they would lose economically if they do that

The average black man could whup 5 Indian men in hand to hand combat at the same time.

Curries will not lose

forsen could beat a niggER easily

They would survive a point blank nuclear blast, especially Tyrone
Niggers are so dumb that they can't even speak proper language. They will die off from the heat produced in the explosions.

Curries would win because they have better organization and unity and more technology better weapons a lot more money
They would end up shooting themselves not knowing how to shoot the guns

They would end up shooting themselves not knowing how to shoot the guns
Yeah Right? We won all the wars with Pakistan even though they had US and Arab support. There should be a limit for coping

Fucking cope. 2 indian men is enough unless Tyrone.
Bullshit ---the average black man could whup 5 curries at the same time.

And so could the average white man

Bullshit ---the average black man could whup 5 curries at the same time.

And so could the average white man
Then come visit with your mom. We will gang rape her in front of your eyes and show how powerful we are

Then come visit with your mom. We will gang rape her in front of your eyes and show how powerful we are

I am a little guy. I am only 5'1". So I can only whup three curries at the same time

An average well fed curry can be as much stronger as the whitey or nigger unless malnourished

I am a little guy. I am only 5'1". So I can only whup three curries at the same time
You mean curry as food? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: You are a fat fuck that will lose balance and eat the ground just trying to hit.

You won't do shit nigger. The average curry is 5'6 by the way
And the average curry has half my muscle mass. I am going to bump up one of my old threads on this

You mean curry as food? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: You are a fat fuck that will lose balance and eat the ground just trying to hit.
I mean curries as in Indian men from India (not Native Americans).

An average well fed curry can be as much stronger as the whitey or nigger unless malnourished
Bullshit ---check out the data from the thread I just bumped up "How many Indian men can the average white man whup in a fight"

Bullshit ---check out the data from the thread I just bumped up "How many Indian men can the average white man whup in a fight"
^^^^
Indians dont stand a chance against anyone, especially black guys

^^^^
Indians dont stand a chance against anyone, especially black guys
True. I'd say the closest race or nationality that Indians would have a chance against are Pakis

I know you said NOT Native Americans. But what the hell do Native Americans have to do with this argument. Why bring it up

Anandkonda did not know what I meant by curries. I said curries are Indian men from India. I mentioned Native Americans to clarify that I am not talking about Native Americans because some people call Native Americans Indians.

True. I'd say the closest race or nationality that Indians would have a chance against are Pakis
Nigger your are retarded. We have won all the 4 wars that THEY STARTED and defeated them to shreds. We literally divided their country into two. Those cucked Sandniggers here lost to peasant foid communists in Hyderabad

90,000 Paki soldiers got cucked by Indian army. Look at how they bowed down

Anandkonda did not know what I meant by curries.
No I though you meant food curry :feelskek: :feelskek: when you said you can "whup 5 curries at the same time". You are a fat fuck so assumed that about you.

@Grim_Reaper @illumizoldyck

no they wont you coping cuck:lul:
mayofags can't even beat china or russia or arab, how they gonna beat curries??

canada is almost a china/india colony.

you retards think every curry is a 5'1 low iq mentally disabled beta low T cuck who's weak