Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many members of this forum has actually killed themselves?

Oh yeah, I saw his post saying he would end it on the 27th or 28th of September, something along the lines of that.
Yeah that was around when he sadly roped; late September or early-mid October.
Just brutal knowing someone you interacted with is gone forever.
It is indeed brutal; I talked with him on discord & was on a private server with him.
I don't judge him for what he did tho,
Neither do I, and I'm sure any legit user here doesn't.
apart from inceldom the future alone is going to be hell on earth. We're all gonna feel it truly start to worsen by the end of the decade
Things have been getting worse in general for everyone as a whole; one of my threads that is pinned in ID elaborated on this.

The thing I think a lot here seem to forget, is that whilst we are "outcasts" the many "happenings" still affect us in many different ways, it's just a basic trickle-down kind of effect.

I'm sure any legit user here doesn't
Quite a lot of posts from users saying "suicide is cucked and for faggots, you should stay alive to spite the normies", which is such a retarded line of thought imo. They literally couldn't care less if u live or die, you're a ghost to them

Things have been getting worse in general for everyone as a whole; one of my threads that is pinned in ID elaborated on this.

The thing I think a lot here seem to forget, is that whilst we are "outcasts" the many "happenings" still affect us in many different ways, it's just a basic trickle-down kind of effect
last weekend I couldn't stop thinking about Universe 25 and behavioral sink and recognizing the parallels between the mice experiment and our own species in real time. On top of that, there's automation. I've always been very passionate about cinema, music, and writing, and knowing that most ppl will be too complacent and lazy to take up a stance against AI generated "art" sickens me. It truly crushes me, the concept of AI generated "films" makes me sick to my stomach. Its a disgusting perversion of true art, yet it'll likely become commonplace and accepted by normgroids. I so desperately wish this could all be undone, I'm genuinely deeply worried about the future. It just doesn't seem sustainable to me, such a large portion of jobs becoming automated on top of hypergamy becoming worse and worse, men can't just sit by and allow this to happen. AI's development needs to be halted. I so wish for a Project Mayhem style movement irl bc that's what we need as men in the modern era. We have no purpose. No faith, country, or family to die for. I would die for a movement like the above earlier described, seeing as how I won't have the pleasure of having kids of my own

Quite a lot of posts from users saying "suicide is cucked and for faggots, you should stay alive to spite the normies", which is such a retarded line of thought imo. They literally couldn't care less if u live or die, you're a ghost to them
Honestly, I'm actually in full support of users trying to prevent other brocels from roping; we've already lost too many.

In a way, I do see their point when it comes to this: Continue living in order to spite those whom have wronged you.
last weekend I couldn't stop thinking about Universe 25 and behavioral sink and recognizing the parallels between the mice experiment and our own species in real time.
Very interesting: I will look more into stuff pertaining to that subject, and possibly make a thread as to how it correlates with our civilization in real time.
On top of that, there's automation.
Automation is the one thing which I need to research & learn more about: I find it very interesting to see the advancements being made, yet I know that their is definitely an (((agenda))) behind it.
I've always been very passionate about cinema, music, and writing
Same here; looks like we can finally agree on something. :feelsautistic::feelshaha:

I've been into worldbuilding for some time, and also like to read about history, politics, philosophy, anthropology, etc.

I have a very diverse taste in music: Synthwave & genres like it, metal, classical, Fascist/Nazi & other historical music, Neo-folk, and movie or game soundtracks.

For movies, I like the original Star Wars, LOTR trilogy, Blade Runner, Alien franchise, Predator franchise, Dune, and many others. Stanley Kubrick movies also are good, despite the fact he was a kike.
, and knowing that most ppl will be too complacent and lazy to take up a stance against AI generated "art" sickens me. It truly crushes me, the concept of AI generated "films" makes me sick to my stomach. It's a disgusting perversion of true art, yet it'll likely become commonplace and accepted by normgroids.
Honestly, I have mixed feelings on this: I know that it is a disgusting perversion, but I heard that it could get to a point where you could write a prompt or even a full-script & it would create a movie for you.

I'm into worldbuilding, and I think that it would be cool to see some ideas I've had manifest themselves.
I so desperately wish this could all be undone,
I wish the good guys won WWII.
I'm genuinely deeply worried about the future.
As am I, and as should anyone with even half a fucking brain at this stage.
It just doesn't seem sustainable to me, such a large portion of jobs becoming automated on top of hypergamy becoming worse and worse, men can't just sit by and allow this to happen.
That will officially be the end of everything: At that point, there will be no "going back" so to speak.

In fact, I think that much of the damage done to us is irreversible.
AI's development needs to be halted.
The best AI would be offline AI.
I so wish for a Project Mayhem style movement irl bc that's what we need as men in the modern era. We have no purpose. No faith, country, or family to die for. I would die for a movement like the above earlier described, seeing as how I won't have the pleasure of having kids of my own
Based, I wish I could have some movement such as a blackpilled version of the Nazi party, Blackshirts, SA, etc. to join.

Honestly, I have mixed feelings on this: I know that it is a disgusting perversion, but I heard that it could get to a point where you could write a prompt or even a full-script & it would create a movie for you.

I'm into worldbuilding, and I think that it would be cool to see some ideas I've had manifest themselves.
Nah I'm intensely against this, I despise it with a burning hatred. I always wanted to be a writer since 6th grade, and having that dream raped and taken from me makes my blood boil.
That will officially be the end of everything: At that point, there will be no "going back" so to speak.

In fact, I think that much of the damage done to us is irreversible.
I enjoy watching it all fall apart. Starting to see a noticeable increase in posts like this on parts of reddit and other social media that don't typically discuss these topics

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/GenZ/comments/1ax6u1r/why_is_genz_having_less_sex_than_other_generations/

The seeds have been planted. Its spreading. I love to see it. Normgroids just world bluepilled fallacy will tear apart at the seams and completely disintegrate at some point in the near future. We need a full-blown clandestine movement for the restoration of true patriarchy and complete abolition of foid rights. Nothing like what that glownigger Darth_Aurelius is planning, mind you. That shit will fall apart in months. PM is what we need now more than fucking ever. Theres days im downright furious about this shit, sickens me how many people act so ignorant to what's going on. This is NOT sustainable, and I plan on seeing it all tear itself apart in the next decade