Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you chads actually approach women?

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
I don't have the balls or social awareness to ever approach a woman. I'm too scared she'll call the cops or say that I'm trying to rape her. A lot of fakecels here, it takes Chad/Tyrone courage to approach.

I don't have the balls or social awareness to ever approach a woman. I'm too scared she'll call the cops or say that I'm trying to rape her. A lot of fakecels here, it takes Chad/Tyrone courage to approach.
Nigger, please. A professor can pair you with a foid in class, or something. Foids always find a way of reminding incels how ugly we are.

Chad has no problem, foids come to him everywhere all the time. He has nothing to do, foids offer him to have sex every day everywhere.

Would you approach Sakura irl maby

Chad has no problem, foids come to him everywhere all the time. He has nothing to do, foids offer him to have sex every day everywhere.
I noticed that this morning at university, a foid walked right up to a chad and started talking to him, she was all over him.

Women approach me :feelsYall:

"Cold approaches on the street" are a PUA meme, nobody but the psychopathic or the otherwise insane does that IRL these days.

But I have attempted to strike some chemistry with foids on many occasions when a convenient opportunity presented itself, and it inevitably amounts to a big fat nothingburger, because being 5'7" and otherwise unattractive means that I will likely suffer blue balls for the remainder of my miserable existence, with nary a prospect of redemption. Or maybe I will ascend one day, but it's really tough out there for a manlet, since there is no chemistry for your height.

It's actually women who choose you (or not, which is our case), not vice versa.

anyways

"you inkwells have never tried to approach a woman" :soy::foidSoy:

AND

"ewww this creep approached me!1!!1!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

anyways

"you inkwells have never tried to approach a woman" :soy::foidSoy:

AND

"ewww this creep approached me!1!!1!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Btw, I think it's worth it to try that at least once (on the internet), so that you can really realize you're a subhuman. To break all those illusions (in case you still have them for some reason).

Btw, I think it's worth it to try that at least once (on the internet), so that you can really realize you're a subhuman. To break all those illusions (in case you still have them for some reason).
cold approach = chad only

dating app = chad only

social circle = how to introduce foids in your social circle if they don't want to know you neither from cold approach neither from dating app

cold approach = chad only

dating app = chad only

social circle = how to introduce foids in your social circle if they don't want to know you neither from cold approach neither from dating app
I mean, normies can somehow do that. But yeah, being Chad makes it way easier since every foid desires them.
And speaking about us incels, no matter how hard we try, we will never get a gf.
When you're ugly, people are usually very rude to you.

girls throw themselves at them

Sucks for low inhib cels I love approaching foids especially at parties to disgust them with my short height and ugly face :lul:

There's no point to cold approach foids on the street when ugly guys like me get publicly embarrassed.

I've done it many times :feelzez:

Sucks for low inhib cels I love approaching foids especially at parties to disgust them with my short height and ugly face :lul:
Big Chad energy here's, vehat a beast.

Normies and chad dont really approach. They get drunk and start acting low inhib and they just sorta get approached by girls who are equally drunk (however for chad they dont have to be drunk)

I've approached over 200 girls and couldn't even get a date with any of them.

I'm too anxious to approach, it's also obvious in my case that i'll be rejected. Never began:feelsrope: