Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you guys have Asperger's Syndrome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Virginator

The_Virginator

Banned
-
After finding out ER had it, I'm curious.

I'm an aspie myself - never had any friends or a gf ever. I'm in college now and it sucks hard.

me. the only place im normal is on this forum. i cannot even interact with people in games like runescape or wow. it's fucking actually insane.

college is an absolute hellzone for ppl like us

Im not a diagnosedautistic/aspie, but Im legit socially retarded/give almost zero fucks about what others think.
I speak before I think mostly.
I might be autistic I think kek, even my siblings/friends have called me autistic sometimes.
However my mother stated im not LuL.

Asperger's was no longer a thing at the time I was diagnosed but basically yeah I do.

me. the only place im normal is on this forum. i cannot even interact with people in games like runescape or wow. it's fucking actually insane.

college is an absolute hellzone for ppl like us

Whoa, I thought I was alone on the whole MMO thing. I always thought I was the biggest loser for not even being able to make friends on WOW. Everyone thought I was retarded and didn't want to talk to me. Eventually I just gave up. :(

Seems like a lot of people make a self-diagnosis on the basis of being socially incompetent or withdrawn. Isn't autism/Asperger's supposed to have features outside of being socially retarded?

Not only am I ugly and Indian but I have also been diagnosed with aspergers, which makes social interaction even tougher.

Whoa, I thought I was alone on the whole MMO thing. I always thought I was the biggest loser for not even being able to make friends on WOW. Everyone thought I was retarded and didn't want to talk to me. Eventually I just gave up. :(

tbh my inhibition just increased over the years to absolutely ridiculous levels. i used to have friends on wow, was part of a pvp guild, but nowdays im literally a mute both irl and in games. any quest/thing that requires multiple people i just don't do. fuck that shit. i actually multiboxed/ran myself through dungeons on wow because i didn't want to associate with other fucks.

how's your college experience so far? i had a couple panic attacks so far when i had to do group work with other people, literally got red and started sweating, fuck this shit. how are people like us even supposed to get jobs ...

Seems like a lot of people make a self-diagnosis on the basis of being socially incompetent or withdrawn. Isn't autism/Asperger's supposed to have features outside of being socially retarded?

Yeah, it fucks with your visual spatial skills and maybe a few sensory perception things. There's also delayed speech onset when you're a baby and a few other developmental issues.

Yeah, Google defines it as "a developmental disorder related to autism and characterized by awkwardness in social interaction, pedantry in speech, and preoccupation with very narrow interests." I think a lot of self-diagnosed people are just socially awkward and don't have all the other autistic traits.

tbh my inhibition just increased over the years to absolutely ridiculous levels. i used to have friends on wow, was part of a pvp guild, but nowdays im literally a mute both irl and in games. any quest/thing that requires multiple people i just don't do. fuck that shit.

how's your college experience so far? i had a couple panic attacks so far when i had to do group work with other people, literally got red and started sweating, fuck this shit. how are people like us even supposed to get jobs ...

No panic attacks, but being constantly surrounded by people with friends/gfs who are enjoying life is really getting to me. No group stuff so I'm alone 24/7. I'm depressed as fuck and the support on campus for mental health stuff sucks.

Yeah, it fucks with your visual spatial skills and maybe a few sensory perception things. There's also delayed speech onset when you're a baby and a few other developmental issues.
Not all autistic people have delayed speech.

Not all autistic people have delayed speech.

I thought it was pretty common. Meh, they keep changing the diagnostic criteria. I'm still pissed about Asperger's Syndrome getting folded into ASD. I'm now put in the same category as people who can't even talk. Fuckin' doctors, man.

I thought it was pretty common. Meh, they keep changing the diagnostic criteria. I'm still pissed about Asperger's Syndrome getting folded into ASD. I'm now put in the same category as people who can't even talk. Fuckin' doctors, man.
I don't mind that. It is a spectrum after all.

No panic attacks, but being constantly surrounded by people with friends/gfs who are enjoying life is really getting to me. No group stuff so I'm alone 24/7. I'm depressed as fuck and the support on campus for mental health stuff sucks.

yes, it's also highly frustrating when all the people who claim to have depression have social circles, have been on dates before, and have also probably had sex. it's like we don't even belong to the human race. our problems are nothing to these people.

I was thought to have it for years since 3rd grade. Even had a diagnosis but after some doubt and reevaluation it turns out I am not autistic.

Was also thought to have PDD-NOS before that.

yes, it's also highly frustrating when all the people who claim to have depression have social circles, have been on dates before, and have also probably had sex. it's like we don't even belong to the human race. our problems are nothing to these people.

Yeah, it sucks. Did you manage to get autismbux at least?

no i dont think so, just no social skills cause no validation no acceptance majority of my life never got to develop them so gg no re

I think I do. I have all the symptoms. Relatively high IQ, socially retarded, awkward mannerisms, trouble making eye contact, repetitive speech pattern.

578549896.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.