Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you have broke parents and have no choice but to wage slave?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Parents aren’t owed anything, shouldn’t have created me. You’ve created the embodiment of hatred. Now they’ve dammed me to a life of labor.

Last edited:
Wageslaving is gay af

I make more money than my parents at this point but they forced me to start working early as possible :feelsrope: while they were favoring my younger sister with gifts. I’ll never truly forgive them for that.

My mother was the primordial foid for my life. Ignored me for most of my upbringing and gave me no clues on how to function as an adult. Then one day she's just kicks me out and says figure it buddy. Now I'm broke and alone :feelsrope:

just start stealing like every smart and reasonable person

my parents would kick me out of the house if I didn't work or be a student, can't get any neetbux either

My mother was the primordial foid for my life. Ignored me for most of my upbringing and gave me no clues on how to function as an adult. Then one day she's just kicks me out and says figure it buddy. Now I'm broke and alone :feelsrope:
I imagine you have a great relationship with your mother nowadays

I imagine you have a great relationship with your mother nowadays
I haven't talked to her in a couple weeks and have no idea if she's alive or dead, nor do I really care. And she probably feels the same way too.

My fathers are also stupid and selfish, my mom fucked my uncle (who died from an heroin overdose in the 90's) and had my brother, then my dad came and simped for her, fucked her and I was brought to this "wonderful world".

Now they are divorced and I am here suffering the pain of existence.

Thanks mom and dad!

I haven't talked to her in a couple weeks and have no idea if she's alive or dead, nor do I really care. And she probably feels the same way too.
Was it always like that, your relationship i mean?

Was it always like that, your relationship i mean?
Pretty much. I think it has something to do with me looking a lot like my father who she hates. As opposed to my brother who from pictures looks like our maternal grandfather who she seems to have liked a lot. So it's probably not even consious on her part.