Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many of you used to eat lunch alone in HS?

Every fucking day

No man my school was full of incels and betas. My grade specifically, actually. Don't know why that was. I remember the grades above and below mine being full of chads so I guess I lucked out.

I legit still eat lunch near the cafeteria exit door with my 5’4ish rice cel friend

I would have been alone at a table if it was possible but we had super big tables so nobody could monopoize them. But I would basically sit with a space to either side of me and not talk to anyone, and sometimes I would go eat outdoors to be away from people.

I just use the time for reading but usually end up taking a nap

Sometimes I did, but for a while I didn't, however all my "friends" eventually betrayed and ditched me. In college I always ate alone but at least I had my laptop and internet access.

I never ate in school.

I couldn't even afford school lunch jfl, so I just sat alone in the corner playing snake on my shitty nokia

All the time, or occasionally awkwardly tag along with people I wasn't really friends with

Fuck yea nigga. I am still anti-scoail as fuck burrrrr

I couldn't even afford school lunch jfl, so I just sat alone in the corner playing snake on my shitty nokia
HAHA shit bru. I remember they had Lunch programs for poor folks, but I was too High inhib to ask for it because i didnt want to look poor. I asked my ginger counsellor, and he sharply replied, you know this program is for poor people right? And I turned about and walked away

there is no such thing in our schools you just go outside of school and buy something in store, bakery or fast food place

I’ve always skipped lunch and just hid in the library where no one could see me.

I hid in the bathroom stalls every lunched and jerked off.
It never began for me

I still eat lunch alone in my car at work.

I had a group of friends who I ate lunch with. My first couple weeks at high-school when I first joined I only had two friends who I could regularly hang out with (they were in my classes). There was a two week period right at the start of the first year where one of them was ill and another was on holiday. I basically just went to the canteen to get a banana yazoo and walked to the field to stand around for a while.

I would just walk around the campus so nobody would single me out for being alone.

High school wasn't TOO bad but college was hell. My social anxiety was so bad I would just eat in my room and the few times I did go I had to go drunk as hell so I couldn't feel the pain.

not me, but i do in uni, but most of the time i dont eat

Dude I eat my lunch in toilet to avoid this type of event"lunch room"

I'd eat in the library with a fellow truecel. The height of my friend-making experiences.