Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many people have piper slept with?

How many people has piper slept with?

Votes: 4 10.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-50

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 50-100

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Infinity

Votes: 27 71.1%

• Total voters
Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
You might have heard @shii410 mention a foid named piper multiple times and might have come across threads with "piper" in it's title.

How many people do you think piper has slept with?

infinity

make the votes public

If she is a woman and exists then infinity

Who is piper? I just saw this name popping everywhere

I hope she a virgin..I've had enough of roasties in my life. That feeling of someone pounding that pussy and sucking her tongue before me is a feeling too brutal to handle especially when you're a virgin like me. I can understand why experienced sexhavers date roasts but every incel is entitled to a virgin. End of the discussion.

I wish I could get a hair transplant but im only 20 years old
I'm 24 and balding since 14, fuck what doctors say. Did you send a picture of your hairline to a clinic and they did rate you already?

Preparing my hair transplant tbh. Can I get a rundown?
I'm not sure of the efficacy. I mean there is no escaping balding even with transplant you will eventually go bald but atleast it will buy one some time. What I do wonder is if transplanted hair look as fine as real ones.

I'm not sure of the efficacy. I mean there is no escaping balding even with transplant you will eventually go bald but atleast it will buy one some time. What I do wonder is if transplanted hair look as fine as real ones.
They will transplant hair from the back of my head. I don't care if I go bald at 30 or 35 but I just want to have a full head of hair at least once in my life

everyone. there is exception to incel rule that if you fucked piper you are still incel.

. I don't care if I go bald at 30 or 35 but I just want to have a full head of hair at least once in my life
Yeah that's my thinking too. I'll try to get transplants and then betabuxxmaxx. Don't care after that. I've already misssed oit on dating in my youth

Yeah that's my thinking too. I'll try to get transplants and then betabuxxmaxx. Don't care after that. I've already misssed oit on dating in my youth
The teen love pill doesn't hit me, I completely cope with wanting to look like a white aryan chad warrior that can inspire people to overthrow this rotten system by staging some hollywood tier revolution. If I can find a woman that loves me on the way that would be a bonus on top (wont happen anyway).

I dont think betabuxxing suits for people like us, you gotta be some kind of unaware normie 4 that

The teen love pill doesn't hit me, I completely cope with wanting to look like a white aryan chad warrior that can inspire people to overthrow this rotten system by staging some hollywood tier revolution. If I can find a woman that loves me on the way that would be a bonus on top (wont happen anyway).

I dont think betabuxxing suits for people like us, you gotta be some kind of unaware normie 4 that
I know that. That's why my conditions for betabuxx are very stringent. I'm looking for a unicorn at this point. My balding or looks in general do not bother me beyond them impairing my ability to get girls. But yeah sometimes its tough to look at my hair in the mirror. I literally become the - look how they butcheredy boy- meme.

I know that. That's why my conditions for betabuxx are very stringent. I'm looking for a unicorn at this point. My balding or looks in general do not bother me beyond them impairing my ability to get girls. But yeah sometimes its tough to look at my hair in the mirror. I literally become the - look how they butcheredy boy- meme.
tbh I wouldnt mind "betabuxxing" as long as its a woman that likes me, I get along with her and we fuck on a regular basis. I could even accept her bringing a child in the relationship as long as they are not severely damaged and I can at least provide a good life a kid and a lovely wife. Sadly many single mothers and their kids are fucked up. My mother was that smart and said she won't look for a new man after my father left because she said all single men after 30 are losers anyways

I get along with her and we fuck on a regular basis. I could even accept her bringing a child in the relationship as long as they are not severely damaged and I can at least provide a good life a kid and a lovely wife.
Yeah I'm certainly not down for that. I'd rather adopt a child with my wife than play second fiddle to another man.

i'm the only person who fucked her, @shii410 is a cuck

i destroyed her pussy and creamed her today

but you're still raising another man's child
But atleast I'm on equal footing. I'm not the virgin who did not just marry a used up hoe but one with a kid to show for it.

I'm 24 and balding since 14, fuck what doctors say. Did you send a picture of your hairline to a clinic and they did rate you already?
Nah I know I can't get a hair transplant at this age so it's pointless. I started balding at 15 and have been taking dutasteride since j was 17 btw. I stopped using minoxidil because it was annoying and now I went from NW1.5 to NW2 although I have bangs which cover my entire forehead so no one knows it.

Nah I know I can't get a hair transplant at this age so it's pointless. I started balding at 15 and have been taking dutasteride since j was 17 btw. I stopped using minoxidil because it was annoying and now I went from NW1.5 to NW2 although I have bangs which cover my entire forehead so no one knows it.
At NW2 you shouldnt get a transplant. You will probably bald some more and wait unti it matures out. NW2 is hardly visible if you wear bangs.
Come back at my hairline:

At NW2 you shouldnt get a transplant. You will probably bald some more and wait unti it matures out. NW2 is hardly visible if you wear bangs.
View attachment 459409
Fuck that's terrible im sorry you had to experience this so young

I doubt even bangs could hide that ngl

That's where im headed eventually tho

View attachment 459409
Literally my hairline. I'm just 0.5nw behind:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. I stopped looking at hair cuz makes me cry

who the fuck is piper :dafuckfeels:

Literally my hairline. I'm just 0.5nw behind:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. I stopped looking at hair cuz makes me cry
Shave it off, you will care way less about your hairline. Can't stress that enough

Shave it off, you will care way less about your hairline. Can't stress that enough
I'm literally doing the opposite. Letting it grow out to force a nw1 combover:feelsbadman:

I hope she a virgin..I've had enough of roasties in my life. That feeling of someone pounding that pussy and sucking her tongue before me is a feeling too brutal to handle especially when you're a virgin like me. I can understand why experienced sexhavers date roasts but every incel is entitled to a virgin. End of the discussion.