Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many people you think here are fakecels?

At most as percentage?

• 5%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10%

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 20%

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • 30%

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • 40%

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • 50%

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 60%

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • 70%

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • 80%

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 90%

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★
Title tbh, and it would be good to elaborate what constututes a "fakecel" according to you.

THE MEANING OF "FAKECEL" HERE HOWEVER DOES NOT INCLUDE LARPING FEMOIDS, AS THAT IS IMO A DIFFERENT MATTER.

what constututes a "fakecel" according to you.
someone who got sex with a women consensual, completely free of charge/no betabuxing

someone who got sex with a women consensual, completely free of charge/no betabuxing
Your definition is really strict, most here would not require being a non-virgin. But nothing wrong with your definition tbh.

Fakecel if you get to reject foids with the exception of foids whom try to play you as a fucked up joke & foids who are only after your money.

Fakel if you aren't ugly, we're treated nice by femoids, if any foid has been attracted to you and rejecting a femoid.

I'm too autistic and pathetic from the view point of stacys and normies but too hopeful and successful at life to be a truecel. :fuk:
Whenever I make a post about my limited success with women I'm called a normie or fakecel but most of my time in school I was led on by foids or mocked. I litterly only got hugged by a girl once, went on one "date" and made out once but thats appearntly enough to make me elligble for chadom by some of you guys.
semicel.is

Fakecel if foids never laughed at you when you walked past them

Who tf voted 90% :worryfeels:

Everyone is fakecel except me

Everyone but me.

Fakecel if you get to reject foids with the exception of foids whom try to play you as a fucked up joke & foids who are only after your money.
or massive 400lbs foids

Title tbh, and it would be good to elaborate what constututes a "fakecel" according to you.

THE MEANING OF "FAKECEL" HERE HOWEVER DOES NOT INCLUDE LARPING FEMOIDS, AS THAT IS IMO A DIFFERENT MATTER.
90% tbh so many fake cels here I wish they could all be burned at the stake. Anyone over 5’6 is fake cel they have no idea what it’s like to be 5’4 trucel I just want foids to like me fucking I want to burn tall men them all alive

Last edited:
If you aren't a 5'2 balding indian janitor from Mumbai you are a certified fakecel :feelsseriously:

@PLA1092

Last edited:
Apart from the usual suspects boasting and Incel shaming deserve closer scrutiny

I would say 10%. A fakecel to me is someone who isn't an incel, so someone who can get non-transactional sex with safe, able bodied (and brained) (but maybe ugly, boring and dumb) women of about their age with reasonable effort.

Hard to say tbh

I would say 10%. A fakecel to me is someone who isn't an incel, so someone who can get non-transactional sex with safe, able bodied (and brained) (but maybe ugly, boring and dumb) women of about their age with reasonable effort.
Good definition tbh.