Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many ppl would you all step on if you became ultra Chad the next day.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
You're 10/10. Top .01% of the 1%. How would you use this power? Would you walk up to a bunch of niggers with your even more bad ass friends and steal their bitches? Would you insult trump on stage and because of your primal presence ppl can't say shit or make fun of you? What would you do.

I would take over as president, hit the nuclear button on over 50 countries and end this world as a HERO

Kinda lame. Why not mog people until they suicide first from all the girls you'd fuck.

Why not larp as the anti christ because he was attractive. Or is that what you incels are building to?

Because femoud need to die too im not giving them any pleasure as they have made me suffer

Kill bullies and WW3
Aside from WW3 I could become a hERo by ascending the rest of humanity by maximum funding the science shit

A blackpill chad can easily take over the world

i wouldnt " step on" anyone because im not going to be an asshole for no reason.

OP you sound like an edgy teen who wants to get back at the world. please grow up.

I would break the hearts of as many roasties as I could, (particularly the ones who have rejected me) to the point where they no longer wish to live.

I would take over as president, hit the nuclear button on over 50 countries and end this world as a HERO
LMAO

I would walk around and target girls with boyfriends. Take their numbers and never call them. Over for their relationshit though.

Nothing.

Just go on about my day as per usual.

i wouldnt " step on" anyone because im not going to be an asshole for no reason.

OP you sound like an edgy teen who wants to get back at the world. please grow up.
+1 bro

I'd blackpill the world. I'd start off by fucking girls in relationships then sending that video to their boyfriend, eventually I'd join the republican party and run for president, then I'd start using our education system to spread the blackpill, and eventually I'd nuke every country where women have rights.

THIS MANY.