Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many subhumans are there at your college? Collegecels GTFIH

How many

• Total voters
talkingtomyselfcel

talkingtomyselfcel

Greycel
I am at the biggest mechanical engineering college in my country and I only saw one other subhuman there. Wtf this is beyond brutal. Everyone is at minimum Normie tier and 6ft+. I thought mech E was one of the truecel majors.

I am at the biggest mechanical engineering college in my country and I only saw one other subhuman there. Wtf this is beyond brutal. Everyone is at minimum Normie tier and 6ft+. I thought mech E was one of the truecel majors.
Not anymore!

I never even thought of this but now that you mention it, I don't think I ever saw a single subhuman at my college. I didn't even go to a university either, it was just a community College where youd expect all the subhumans to be (albeit it was still the biggest community College in my state). Most of the people I saw there were either typical normies or the big loud bully archetype of normies, some of whom drove big trucks. Some LTNS and plenty of HTNs. And quite a few chads. Needless to say I barely ever talked to anyone, and even when someone did talk to me it's not like there was anything we had in common

shit east asians are mostly subhumans at this point

Excluding myself, I haven't seen any subhuman in my college, even if they were subhumans, they were NT - didn't walk alone there.

Yeah MechE's are chads. CS and EE have the most truecels

bro nigga most people at school are subhumans especially if ur schools ethnic