Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How many times have you been rejected ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
You cannot be a trucel without having been rejected on a consistent basis.

4 times then i gave up on asking after realizing what the foids' boyfriends had that i didn't (height and NT)

never but because I was blackpilled since 15 and never asked out a girl, not like theres a point anyway i am 5’7 brown and sub 5

Screenshot 2024 03 26 050905

Cant keep count

(1 try - 1 rejection)

About 28 times so far

One time it was a straight no the others where just ghosting me/ignoring, they all hurt and i turbo avoid approaching anymore.

My recollection isn't very good because I actively attempt to forget my life and life experiences as much as possible, but at least 25 times since I was 15 (currently late 20scel)

50 plus times.

Over 50 times irl and ten fold in online rejections.

I have over 200 irl rejections and over 700 online rejections to my name.

Last edited:
0 times because I never even tried since it never began for me.

You cannot be a trucel without having been rejected on a consistent basis.
One cannot be rejected if he never approaches foids.

I am 18 years old. Got a total of 6 rejections by the time I write this. All of them were warm approach.

5 times 3 where brutal rejections. I asked for a girl's number and she slapped me for asking, another time some Russian whore spat in my face for asking her out and the 3rd time got a drink throw in my face for the same thing, don't even bother now they are evil

Virtually rejected whenever a foid looks at me. :feelsbadman:

As soon as I got into alcoholism in my early 20's, I had lost count - besides, I quit talking to foids altogether around 2018, and then Covid happened which only made the world worse, so it's there's even less of a reason to go out and interact with their part of the species. I'd rather go out Squatchin' than talk to a foid ever again. At least Bigfoot won't send rape charges to my door for saying "hi".

In real life asking a girl on a date? A few times, gave up after.

While trying to cold approach women? Loads of times.

While on dating apps? 1000000000 times

I quit embarrassing myself and gave up long ago

Enough times to know I'll never put the effort ever again.

Not worth it, especially knowing it's Men who do all the work in dating and Women do nothing.

I poisoned the well after 10 rejcetions

Rejected by who?

I've been rejected by friend groups, women, and employers.

Around 300 times I'd guess

Each rejection should be another bullet in the magazine

0 but I tried to befriend foids numerous times and failed miserably.

I can't give you the real data, but more than 100. It may seem a lot, but if you add cold approach and rejection online because of my look it stack fast.