Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How many times have you been rejected ?

I can't give you the real data, but more than 100. It may seem a lot, but if you add cold approach and rejection online because of my look it stack fast.
Toi, t'essayais d'être charismatique et charmant ?

6-10 times in real life

Explicitly? Just a couple times.

Toi, t'essayais d'être charismatique et charmant ?
Et bien c'est vrais que pendant longtemps j'étais assez mal habillé/coiffé il faut le dire, je n'avais aucun recule sur ça et de toute façon aucune tune pour remédier a ce problème.

Mais t'inquiète pas que j'ai essayer bien habillé, coiffé, rasé tout ceux que tu veux, ça fonctionne pas non plus, les gens apprécie ma personnalité pourtant quand ont me laisse parler sans me traité comme une merde, mais par contre jamais ma gueule :feelssus:

De toute façon j'ai compris une chose, sub5 ( hors difformité ) bien habillé = Mec normal au mieux.

Un BG même habillé comme un clodo reste BG mais ça tu verra jamais personne le dire a voix haute, surtout pas les femmes.

Et bien c'est vrais que pendant longtemps j'étais assez mal habillé/coiffé il faut le dire, je n'avais aucun recule sur ça et de toute façon aucune tune pour remédier a ce problème.

Mais t'inquiète pas que j'ai essayer bien habillé, coiffé, rasé tout ceux que tu veux, ça fonctionne pas non plus, les gens apprécie ma personnalité pourtant quand ont me laisse parler sans me traité comme une merde, mais par contre jamais ma gueule :feelssus:

De toute façon j'ai compris une chose, sub5 ( hors difformité ) bien habillé = Mec normal au mieux.

Un BG même habillé comme un clodo reste BG mais ça tu verra jamais personne le dire a voix haute, surtout pas les femmes.
J'pige

Enough to cause emotional damage

Fakecel if u never asked a girl out

The first time was a girl who sat next to me in language class at the start of highschool. She was blonde, slim, had blue eyes and a nice smile, way out of my league. I was still bluepilled at the time so I didn't find it strange that she acted friendly to me. We used to chat during class, she smiled at me a lot and I took it for a sign of interest. I managed to gather the guts to invite her on a date on Valentine's day. I did it in front of her friends. They all bursted out in laughter and it turned out that she was pretending to be nice to mock me in my back. She knew I would eventually take a liking to her and actually made a bet on when I would finally ask her out.

Then there was a girl in college. She was also blonde with green eyes, we were in the same gliding club and I took her number to invite her on a date. I was excited when she accepted to give me her number but when I texted her, she said she didn't want to embarrass me in person but she wasn't interested in me. At least this one had some decency.

Then I tried dating apps and this was the final nail in the coffin. Being rejected and ghosted dozens of times by hundreds of women finally made me understand that I was unattractive, and that personality, humor, confidence etc don't mean shit if you don't even get a chance to interact with females in the first place.

Zero i have never ever tried