Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many women have you asked out before?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I've only asked 2 out girl, my oneitis and stacy roommate

In my life, I’m 30 now - so like 20, all rejections or awkward ghosting.

More than 10-15.

No point, unless I want to lose all social status or get plastered all over some kind of social media for harassing an innocent foid... :feelsclown:

Low inhib trait to have cold approached, to be honest. :feelstrash:

No point, unless I want to lose all social status or get plastered all over some kind of social media for harassing an innocent foid... :feelsclown:

Low inhib trait to have cold approached, to be honest. :feelstrash:
i dont believe people would actaully be accused of harrasment for asking a girl out unless the way they did it was creepy or weird

i dont believe people would actaully be accused of harrasment for asking a girl out unless the way they did it was creepy or weird
The problem is that foids will see it that way if you are a subhuman, regardless of how you actually do it; look up the horn effect and how negative characteristics are instantly applied to unattractive appearances... :feelsjuice:

Not to mention the foid thinking something is wrong if a subhuman is approaching someone like HER freely, and then trying to "correct" it. :feelsclown:

Twenty two thousand and hundred sixty one

So you’ve only asked stacys ?

I've asked 12 girls out, all rejected me. Going for the 13th one.

Honestly only a few in person. Dozens online.

25, zero results
Then I've tried tinder, zero matches not even bots

most reject me before i do so

50-70 cold approaches, 8 warm approaches, 2 oneitises, 1 cousin (srs), only one that came close was my cousin(also srs), but in the end she chose Christian morality

25, zero results
Then I've tried tinder, zero matches not even bots
If we're including apps, fuck, 100s of rejected rights wipes, dozens of what i like to call "hi-hi's" where you both say hi and then are suddenly no longer matched. Also, have had drawn out conversations with a couple of fat, lonely girls on apps, but it's never escalated to an actual meeting

50-70 cold approaches, 8 warm approaches, 2 oneitises, 1 cousin (srs), only one that came close was my cousin(also srs), but in the end she chose Christian morality
What's the cousin story?

bruh do something then
How can you do something if girls ignore you? You mean like GOING TO THEM full direct without knowing them beforehand? LOL, I wouldn't try that nowadays... but I'll tell you that when I interact with Girls, they seem uninterested and/or don't engage in messaging.

Some inklers Will cope by jestermaxxing, I'm afraid.

i dont ask women out because it would be bluepilled, insane and wouldnt serve any goddamn purpose. i know the outcome in advance anyway. the definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and over again and each time, expecting a different fucking outcome.

I’ve asked out too many girls and gotten too many rejections

2. One online and still rejected me despite using a pic where I looked much better and having had “liked” my personality until then ( I was bluepilled ) . Second one I also thought I got to know her but she just left me without muttering a word even if we were in a town I didn’t know where she had to guide me as a tourist and I was sitting at her place ( not fakecel cuz family was with me and we were friends with her family ).

What's the cousin story?
We swam in a lake with each other all summer, we talked forever, she'd let me big spoon her while we fell asleep and she was wearing short shorts and i had a full on erection, her titties popped out over her bikini top one day and she just opened her mouth but let me look at em while she put the up and laughed. She let me look at her birthmark on her butt cheek. One day i couldn't help it and i told her i wish I could be her bf, she said she wished she could be my gf but we're family and she cried. It's the only time I've ever felt like that. I haven't spoken to her in years.

What's the cousin story?
Crazy thing is she was absolutely beautiful to me, perfect body, perfect smile with the cutest dimples, perfect tan, beautiful brunette hair, and her eyes, not just the way they looked, but the way she actually looked at me and listened intently as i spoke. She always made sure to understand me, even if what i was saying was spergy she'd see the humor in it. And God did she smell good when we'd lay down to go to sleep. I wish more than anything i could have that experience with any other girl, but i never have.

We swam in a lake with each other all summer, we talked forever, she'd let me big spoon her while we fell asleep and she was wearing short shorts and i had a full on erection, her titties popped out over her bikini top one day and she just opened her mouth but let me look at em while she put the up and laughed. She let me look at her birthmark on her butt cheek. One day i couldn't help it and i told her i wish I could be her bf, she said she wished she could be my gf but we're family and she cried. It's the only time I've ever felt like that. I haven't spoken to her in years.
omg thats such romcom scenario but its so cute I wish you two actually got together please try!

Crazy thing is she was absolutely beautiful to me, perfect body, perfect smile with the cutest dimples, perfect tan, beautiful brunette hair, and her eyes, not just the way they looked, but the way she actually looked at me and listened intently as i spoke. She always made sure to understand me, even if what i was saying was spergy she'd see the humor in it. And God did she smell good when we'd lay down to go to sleep. I wish more than anything i could have that experience with any other girl, but i never have.
please, try with her, get back in contact im sure the feelings can be again.

I only asked two out directly, and got rejected both times. Another time, a bluepilled upperclassmen asked out a girl for me in high school that he knew I liked. It was more of a social dominance thing, and I was obviously rejected (and embarrassed).

please, try with her, get back in contact im sure the feelings can be again.
I was 14 then, I'm 26 now, she's 27, married kids and post wall, I'll keep those memories close, don't care how you feel about it tbh

Probably around 50 or so.

0 no point in asking out

I was 14 then, I'm 26 now, she's 27, married kids and post wall, I'll keep those memories close, don't care how you feel about it tbh
:feelsrope: do you regret?

:feelsrope: do you regret?
I think it's one of my major regrets so far, but idk what i regret more, getting so close to her, or thinking there was a chance and being low inhib enough to tell her how I felt. Based on that one summer with my own cousin i feel i almost know what teenage love is, there was obv no sex, but to me that experience was the only thing I've had like it. If that had been any other person i often wonder how i would've turned out

Nice story, @Zer0/∞ and I have been very invested into this topic. Sadly the two cousins relatively close to my age are both males so I can't experince this even if it was possible to attract them as girls

Last edited:
I've talked to some foids but when I spoke to them I realised they are completely disgusted by me so why would I ask them out

I never was able to get to that part, since I don't believe in cold approaches, I tried to befriend girls first so I could ask them later to go on date to eat something and a watch a movie. Well, I tried to be friends with a lot of women, never really counted, but had success in being friends with 0 of them.