Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many women kill themselves over a breakup vs how many men?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I'd reckon like 90% of suicides after a breakup are men. After a man breaks up with a woman she will feel sad, but after a while she'll know that she has options and knows she will be able to replace her boyfriend eventually. For the average or ugly man whose girl breaks up with him, it is a disaster. He knows that what awaits him is a life of no affection and long periods of sex deprivation . He will have to live his days in loneliness until he is lucky enough to find another woman. Many guys can't handle that.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd agree with you. It's impossible to overstate the amount of attention women get compared to men, like it's legit RIDICULOUS. You'd swear there were 20 men for every women, every single foid has multiple decent backup options.

Yeah I'd agree with you. It's impossible to overstate the amount of attention women get compared to men, like it's legit RIDICULOUS. You'd swear there were 20 men for every women, every single foid has multiple decent backup options.

It's more than that. Our minds can't even comprehend it.

I've said it before: if men could see the average woman's text messages, male suicide rates would in a matter of days spike to 90+%.

low t if you kill yourself over girl

Roosh once said giving women attention is their equivalent of fucking them

Male suicides are 3.5x that of women. When it comes to breakups it’s hard to say. I imagine losing chad can be quite devastating to women.

I've said it before: if men could see the average woman's text messages, male suicide rates would in a matter of days spike to 90+%.

Last edited:

Wrong. Men kill themselves because they romanticize women. They go out crying thinking "The love of my life is having sex with another man and she will never be mine". If they were blackpilled they would be disgusted by them and would loathe them to a point where they would turn violent on them.

For the average or ugly man whose girl breaks up with him, it is a disaster. He knows that what awaits him is a life of no affection and long periods of sex deprivation
This isn't true. If you were capable of getting one girl, you can get another easily. They all like the exact same thing.