Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How many years of cope did you endure before coming to terms with being a perma-incel

lobsterfan

lobsterfan

everybody hates me
-
Have you given up?
imo life is over. i dont think i will be trying anymore, but how many years of cope before you truly realized it was over?
i think for me it started early on around 15 when femoids would treat me like i was fucking chris chan whenever i was around

I still can't accept it's over.

How do u cope with being a GrAY ass mf?

started at 16 now im 19 and fully accepted im a sub human and ready to indulge on the path of self destruction

Deep down I always knew it was over.

2 to 3 years; was bluepilled during High school, lost all hope by the time I graduated.

The cope never dies. I keep thinking maybe if im lucky ill meet somebody with an amputee fetish (i dont have a left leg), which is extremely unlikely but I can't stop thinking about it because it seems possible in theory.

have you tried fet life? sounds like a rare fetish
The cope never dies. I keep thinking maybe if im lucky ill meet somebody with an amputee fetish (i dont have a left leg), which is extremely unlikely but I can't stop thinking about it because it seems possible in theory.

Brutal. I feel the same with my ileostomy bag. The few normies I've opened up to about it cope and say I just have to find a foid who's similar or who's a nurse jfl. I've done the math and it's virtually impossible. Like 90% who have ostomy bags are grannies and geriatric patients and shit, but I got stuck with mine at 15 because shitty genes. Even after that I somehow coped until I graduated high school. Even now I have to remind myself not to torture my own psyche with those thoughts.

I'd imagine there are more amputees than ostomy patients out there so perhaps you have a better chance. At some point though I feel holding onto hope is more hurtful than giving up.

I think at age 24 or 26 was when I understood it was over. Like truly over.

Slowly coming to terms with it, especially after the last foid I tried talking to ran into the bathroom.

Have you given up?
imo life is over. i dont think i will be trying anymore, but how many years of cope before you truly realized it was over?
i think for me it started early on around 15 when femoids would treat me like i was fucking chris chan whenever i was around

I think perma incel should be a real term.

Not for normies that are temporarily out of sex.

But for people who will NEVER have sex in their life

I think perma incel should be a real term.

Not for normies that are temporarily out of sex.

But for people who will NEVER have sex in their life
faggot that is redundant, thats what incel means...

No incel means only Involuntary. It can be that there arent just many women around.
Cope. Show me where there are more males than females unless it is their own fault for moving to the middle of nowhere or killing the female offspring.

Knew it was over by 20

Was at around 33.

A part of me still has some hope, I think I'll always have a bit of hope.
Realistically though, it's probably over.

In middle school I had friends who girls would flirt with. I got zero attention from girls myself though. I even asked some girls out, all rejections.
In highschool I had oneitis who rejected me (got me into looksism). Asked girls out in HS too, all rejections. One even look absolutely disgusted.
Then there was a thot who injected herself into my friend circle and used sex as a tool for attention. Guess who got the least amount of attention? The friend who was getting the most attention also got a girlfriend. This was despite them being BRONIES! Dude wasn't even Chad, literally JBW in action.
After HS I became a NEET with zero contact with women. In college I still had zero contact with women.
In work I have contact with women but would rather keep my job than risk getting fired from sexual harassment.
It never even began for me.

What happened to you so that you have to use that men, cancer? bad nutrition? I have only seen one person with that and he has told me that it is a living hell. I really feel sorry for you. :feelsbadman:
Treatment-resistant Crohn's disease, basically it's an immune dysfunction that caused be guts to inflame and bleed, and of course none of the usual meds worked so i ended up needing the surgery

The cause isnt fully understood: some combination of a shitty western diet, bad genes, and maybe the hormones they juice the farm animals up with.

It's pretty manageable on a day to day basis, but the romantic and body image implications are horrendous of course. Thankfully ive never had it leak thankfully, but a few times people have been able to see it through my clothes and id have to awkwardly explain it or redirect. Thanks for your concern.

Havent come to terms yet tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back