Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much could your looks improve if you really tried?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Right now I'm a ~2. I'm not deluding myself, I know what I am.

I also have a bunch of mental problems, including depression that make me just not do shit with my life. That includes properly fixing what is fixable.

Some of you could improve a bit if you tried, so how much would trying help you?

I could maybe get to a 3.5. I'd have to go to a dentist, fix my shitty 2 front teeth that are cracked and visibly damaged. I'd have to find the willpower to lose a lot of weight. Do something about this acne that won't go away at 25. My hair is beyond repair so there's nothing I can do there. My frame is shit and I'm very very weak physically, so gymcelling won't help. My eyesight is beyond repair too. Hmm, 3.5 might be too high, I guess I can get to a 3 at best.

I’m at 6.5/10 now, hope to looksmaxx to 7.5

Been there, done that.

I’m fucked.

5/10 maybe 6/10. ı'm even not sure what ı am

WTF ? 6.5/10 and you are still here bro ? You are a normie tier to say the least.
Anyway i wont improve because i am 3/10 at my best, guess so, if i become a 4/10 wont change anything. And i can't grow taller so fuck it.

I am around 4 and could maybe become 6 with gym and dentist

WTF ? 6.5/10 and you are still here bro ? You are a normie tier to say the least.
Anyway i wont improve because i am 3/10 at my best, guess so, if i become a 4/10 wont change anything. And i can't grow taller so fuck it.
I’m mentalcel

My looks would go from a 4 to a 5.

i've already done everything except the multi-year pain in the asses like bite fixing jaw realignment to gain a half inch or so of chin, that shit doesn't even last unless you wear a retainer at night every night, fuck it

you can't fix balding or girl shoulders

I look like a gulag survivor so gymceling would definitely improve my smv. I also have an acne ridden face so we are looking at a couple of points of improvement max. Would never breach above average looks though cause i'm cursed with manletism and hairletism.

i've already done everything except the multi-year pain in the asses like bite fixing jaw realignment to gain a half inch or so of chin, that shit doesn't even last unless you wear a retainer at night every night, fuck it

you can't fix balding or girl shoulders
Girl shoulders is a pain. I also have girl wrists/hands.

it all comes in the same shitty package. i never found a wrist watch that just fits. i'm going to inherit my grandpas watch and i'll have to get it fitted with a strap probably.

The question is, if you can fix everything , will it make your life better ? , sorry for being negative like this, being an incel is forever bro.

If i could improve my bones i’d be above average.

can't tolish a purd

3 to 4, would still be invisible

This, but I‘d need surgery to get there. I already maxxed everything that is possible non surgically.

1-1.5 max. Some things are too fucked and cannot be changed.

Hair one point.
Gymcel one point.
Jaw one point, but I am probabky to poor.
= 5 or 6 I hope.

4 to a 6-7 if I gymcel and get chin surgery.

If I had money I could be a 7

If I could somehow widen my zygos I could go up by almost 1 point.

I'm currently a 5 or 6 PSL rating. If i do the following:

1) Lose 50 - 55 pounds of fat

2) Gain a substantial amount of muscle mass through a proper diet and exercise regimen

3) Undergo the surgeries I have planned (Lefort 1/SARPE, BSSO, MSDO, subsequent sliding genioplasty, Rhinoplasty, a myriad of eye-related surgeries, AND jaw + Zygoma and Malar implants)

Then I think I'll be around an 8-9. The only thing that would hold me back is that I'm 5'10 unfortunately.

Honestly I'm more mentalcel than uglycel. I am about a 5 looks-wise and when my hair is long (right now I'm buzzed) I've been rated a 6. If I surgerymaxx I can be an ascend to a 7 maybe.

same, was rated 7/10 and 8/10 by girls when i was thinner. girls rate me 6/6.5 how i currently look

Girls virtue signal all the time bro. They're usually disingenuous about rating guys especially unless the individual being rated isn't in the vicinity. For reference, somebody who's a 7-8 out of 10 can be a model. Prime Brad Pitt is an 8-8.5/10, so forgive me if I'm skeptical about your rating.

The sky's the limit desu.

Girls virtue signal all the time bro. They're usually disingenuous about rating guys especially unless the individual being rated isn't in the vicinity. For reference, somebody who's a 7-8 out of 10 can be a model. Prime Brad Pitt is an 8-8.5/10, so forgive me if I'm skeptical about your rating.

I used to look like an abercrombie and fitch model before I gained weight. I'm fatcel, about 40-50 lbs overweight. Fat destroys your looks.

Last edited:
I used to look like an abercrombie and fitch model before I gained weight. I'm fatcel, about 40-50 lbs overweight. Fat destroys your looks.
I'm about 50-55 pounds overweight too so I understand. But if that's your only problem then why don't you just lose the weight and ascend?

I'm about 50-55 pounds overweight too so I understand. But if that's your only problem then why don't you just lose the weight and ascend?

I've been working out for a month like 7 days a week but I have no time to prepare meals and eat healthy cuz I'm always on the go working or doing errands etc so I eat trash quality food, mostly fast food. losing weight is a bitch, dieting is really, really hard for me. I have tons of energy and can work out all day but it's 90% diet.

Honestly, with plastic surgery, I could probably go from a 2/10 to maybe a 4/10. So incel to incel.

if i got a hair transplant i would be about a 7.5

If I gymcel for several years, I could probably go from 3/10 PSL to maybe 5/10- still in ayy lmao territory, though, since shit hair and endomorphism make it borderline impossible to go over 5/10- not to mention the whole face deal.
Would probably be able to "slay" single mothers and spinsters in their 40s in that scenario.