Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how much easier would your life have been as a female

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
the advantage women have in the dating and job markets nowdays, companies even actively discriminating against men to employ women even if they are underqualified. You can just livestream yourself playing games showing some boob cleavage and guys will give you money if you don't want to work, open tinder and get hundreds of guys validating you.

females have life on tutorial mode, yet you will not get any women admitting it.

the advantage women have in the dating and job markets nowdays, companies even actively discriminating against men to employ women even if they are underqualified. You can just livestream yourself playing games showing some boob cleavage and guys will give you money if you don't want to work, open tinder and get hundreds of guys validating you.

females have life on tutorial mode, yet you will not get any women admitting it.
this

it'd be so much easier it's not even funny. I can't even imagine it tbh

Brutal but true summary. How can normies deny this?

easy af, I wouldn't even need to go to school.

young femoids get more validation in a day than I have gotten in a lifetime

Just have a vagina

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back