Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How much prime female cattle will he impregnate in college?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Normie face, nigger. Maybe a Oneitis.

All sports are about genes except football

"Once in a generation type of talent."

Talent.

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

I want this guy to get mangled and disfigured in a car crash so fucking bad. Failing that, I hope niggers rob him, kill him, and rape his whore right there.

I fucking hate this faggot existence.

Gigacope. He'll mog the hell out of even Chads despite his normie looks
Hypercope. If the frame was everything, the gymcels would have already ascended centuries ago.

Talent.

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

I want this guy to get mangled and disfigured in a car crash so fucking bad. Failing that, I hope niggers rob him, kill him, and rape his whore right there.

Talent = genetics

I hope he gets crippled in a freak accident or facially deformed, i want his potential and dreams to be crushed and stolen away from him.

Talent.

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

throwing football and being genetically gifted for body building is talent ok buddy hes going to change the world

More than me.

it's over

Lots and lots, I hope he dies

I fucking hate this faggot existence

Don't skip school on genetics day, kids.

With a face like that how much money do you want to bet that he’s going to marry a blonde sorority blonde chick and once his career dies down in 10-15 years he will get divorced like Tom Brady