Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much sweets and chocolate cause acne?

Byronic Incellino

Byronic Incellino

KHHV Conquered by demonic GigaStacies
★★★
I usually try to avoid sugar based foods but when i don't, my face completely covers in acne for some reason.

My skin often becomes oily and needs more hygienic attention.

Having shit skin is suifuel

I usually try to avoid sugar based foods but when i don't, my face completely covers in acne for some reason.

My skin often becomes oily and needs more hygienic attention.
chad eats pizza

They don't, its genetics.

There is no scientific proof that impplies that food can cause acne.

But if you are getting acne, just use accutane and you will be fine, worked for me that had acne grade 3

There is no scientific proof that impplies that food can cause acne.
There is evidence that diet affects health and skin is the largest organ, you don't need misleading judaized medical literature to understand cause and effect
I had to do a shit load of research and experimentation to figure out how to treat my body better because the medical establishment fucked me over

I don't think those go hand in hand. I haven't had acne in a long time and I still eat sweets and chocolate.

There is evidence that diet affects health and skin is the largest organ, you don't need misleading judaized medical literature to understand cause and effect
I had to do a shit load of research and experimentation to figure out how to treat my body better because the medical establishment fucked me over
There is no scientific proof that says there is a cause situation between food and acne, you can search, you will not find.

Acne causes are genetics, as everything in life.

Affects skin isn't the same thing as causing acne, but ok.

There is no scientific proof that says there is a cause situation between food and acne, you can search, you will not find.

Acne causes are genetics, as everything in life.

Affects skin isn't the same thing as causing acne, but ok.
I don't need scientific proof when the proof is in people's own experience
diet will influence someone's hormones and how much sebum they produce which is directly related to acne
it's genetics and environment
if a rabbit and a wolf swapped diets they will suffer
just like how a human will suffer with a suboptimal lifestyle, environment, and diet

diet will influence someone's hormones and how much sebum they produce which is directly related to acne
just like how a human will suffer with a suboptimal lifestyle, environment, and diet
High IQ

Yes, enviroment affects the body, but not in this case, acne is different from other diseases, as well as its causes.
They can make acne slightly worse, but they are never the cause, cause is always genetic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back