Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How much were you bullied at home and school?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34877
  • Start date
Deleted member 34877

Deleted member 34877

Self-banned
-
How much were you bullied at home and school? Let's say in decile scale. I would say 7 at home at 7 at school. What about you?

How much were you bullied at home and school? Let's say in decile scale. I would say 7 at home at 7 at school. What about you?
Home was 1-10 depended on the day, school was 7-8 probably

I was the bully

8 at school 3 at home

I never really got physically bullied but I was left out of groups a lot

5 At school, 10 at home.

Well we need a reference for what is 1 and what is 10. Also I suffered a lot at home but I'm not sure if it counts as "bullying".
Having said that its 9/10 school. I left out 1 point for the intense physical bullying they show in american movies. Like gead down toilet or consistent physical beatings.
At home, maby 4/10

I was bullied VERY MUCH.

By the whole school, for 8 years, including most teachers.

5 at home and 8 at school.

I was bullied by a pre-chad in 6th grade but that’s about it, I dropped out of high school before I even had a chance to get bullied. So I’ll go with 2-3

Didn't get bullied at home. i have the best mom. 5/10 at school though, I mostly laughed it off like it wasnt bullying but in hindsight it was

Bullying is in your head, silly inkler :soy:.

0, 6-8. Never got beat up when it was at its worst, but I got insulted daily and constantly so that's an 8 imo.

Elementary was 2
Middle was 9
High school is 0
Home is 7

Insulted at school all day, made to live in fear at home. What a joy.

The plot to attack on titan is real :feelsrope:
At least if I was an iron-blooded orphan, that means my parents would have been killed, which would have been a bittersweet form of justice.

At least if I was an iron-blooded orphan, that means my parents would have been killed, which would have been a bittersweet form of justice.
We are made to be alone inside walls that are paradise and we are born to face the hatred of everything. It's all meaningless