Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much would women have to outnumber men by for us all to be treated like James Bond?

How much would women have to outnumber men by for us all to be treated like James Bond?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
lol, very dumb thread idea I know!

But it's kind of funny to imagine.

In classic Bond he's constantly adored by every woman he sees, pretty much. I wonder how few men there'd have to be for us all to be treated like that?

Bluepilled thread, when there are no Jamies Bond-tier men around, females resort to fucking each other and their dogs.

Bluepilled thread, when there are no Jamies Bond-tier men around, females resort to fucking each other and their dogs.
This for true ugly men, even if were outnumbered 1000 f:1 m, we'd be trucels

You know what's really bizarre... in terms of straightforward desire by the opposite sex, most women are already pretty much treated like James Bond.

You know what's really bizarre... in terms of straightforward desire by the opposite sex, most women are already pretty much treated like James Bond.
There is no difference in the sexual experiences and attention that a Stacy receives and that a subaverage foi receives.

Alternate title: Is there a theoretical maximum size to Chad's harem?

lol, very dumb thread idea I know!

But it's kind of funny to imagine.

In classic Bond he's constantly adored by every woman he sees, pretty much. I wonder how few men there'd have to be for us all to be treated like that?
It is already 10 to 1 op. 10 women 1 chad

If a foid was the last one on earth together with me she would probably kill herself jfl

Low iq thread:fuk:
He should know we'd never ascend.

Foids would rather be alone and miserable than be with the likes of us :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back