Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How my cringy teenage bluepilled plan failed and i shouldve been dead by now

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
After a series of unfortunate events i chose to go all the way since i was 16. I always sucked at things like math and logic .but was talented in creative things . foids never found me attractive by default so i thought i could rebelmax and drugmax and creativemax and atleast have some appreciation oh how i was wrong. i was good at singing but ppl didnt appreciate it they saw it more like a circus attraction and ridiculed me for it . i didnt want to see that at that time so i embarrassed myself over and over by doing it till my dumbass finally realized i was being seen as a joke . Then i got into music like the doors . led zeppelin . the rolling stones and was very intrigued by the melodys and lyrics they had and just the energy that came out of them.so i wanted to write poems and songs which i fking sucked at in the beginning unless i got stoned drunk and hypnotized af. So as my biology dictates i wanted to do that to get ppl to like me and see me as worthy human being atleast .
So my edgy dumbass teenage bluepilled plan was to drive myself insane and selfdestruct on purpose and become an animal to atleast accomplish something in life and accept my early death at 27 for it
Well that shit sure didnt work out as i wanted it too !
I have a full book of poems no one gives a fuck . im too fking ugly to ever even make a living as an artist or even be accepted in a normal job
And im a fking alcoholic and my body doesnt feel like giving up even though it shouldve a long fking time ago .
Im fking destined to become the neighbourhoods drunk creep who ppl dont trust cause they can see the insanity and depravation in my eyes .and since i dont feel like roping .im just gonna keep living like this and ldar and accept that i was once a hyena . and will always be a hyena

You need more than that to become a successful male artist. They are both really good at what they're doing.

Every successful artist is lucky.

Sure, but no one denys looks are really important in music because generally women are a majority of the highest paying consumers. I think Daniel Johnston is the only example of an ugly male rising from nothing to notoriety on pure musical talent that I can think of post boomer times.

Only jews can be "artists."

My condolences.

Sure, but no one denys looks are really important in music because generally women are a majority of the highest paying consumers. I think Daniel Johnston is the only example of an ugly male rising from nothing to notoriety on pure musical talent that I can think of post boomer times.

Yes, but some artists like PSY can become successful because they don't fit the beauty standards.

I wanna do same or go full neet but have no idea how to go about it
Research it. It's cheap and easy if you have basic survival skills.

The main keywords arr

"Stealth camping"

Research it. It's cheap and easy if you have basic survival skills.

The main keywords arr

"Stealth camping"
Yeh true but where i live its like fking legoland theres not much nature i been looking on this site called roadjunkie its for ppl who wanna live like nomads and travel the world while surviving on no money

Yeh true but where i live its like fking legoland theres not much nature i been looking on this site called roadjunkie its for ppl who wanna live like nomads and travel the world while surviving on no money
Seems like a club...of Chads. :€

I guess it's harder in the EU. Have to urban camp = dangerous without a group.

Seems like a club...of Chads. :€

I guess it's harder in the EU. Have to urban camp = dangerous without a group.
I wouldnt go with a group hell no. i would go alone and hyena around in villages and steal food and drinks then bolt into the woods as i travel further . my main concern would be being able to sleep in peace and not getting robbed or break my leg. Things like that

Perhaps this hit has a double meaning

I wouldnt go with a group hell no. i would go alone and hyena around in villages and steal food and drinks then bolt into the woods as i travel further . my main concern would be being able to sleep in peace and not getting robbed or break my leg. Things like that
Find some kind of "resort town" and get a shit job like janitor or dishwasher. I did that when i was younger. That way you can get a free meal, and sometimes a free or cheap place to live.

Find some kind of "resort town" and get a shit job like janitor or dishwasher. I did that when i was younger. That way you can get a free meal, and sometimes a free or cheap place to live.
Yee i heard in southern france you can work in the grapefields where they make wine. and do that