Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often are you sad about being an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm pretty dead inside. Repressing most of what happened in my life, any memories or even present emotions are repressed straight away. The flashbacks of my many embarrassments and failures still haunt me daily, but they're mostly repressed.

But it's pretty good in a way. Life is numb, a haze, a comfy routine for now. I only really allow myself to think and feel about the stuff that makes me happy - my cat, my parents. I don't even dare think about the future.

But there's also a huge downside to this numbness. It ends every now and then. And when that happens, it feels like your head was forced into a tub of cold water. Suddenly, all the repressed emotions come back with a vengeance. You look at your life, you're fucking old and still feel like a child who has experienced nothing, life has passed you by and you have nothing to show for it. At the bottom of the barrel in every conceivable aspect of life.

I've become so used to this I barely think about females anymore, they're completely dead to me.

Whenever I wake up I'm really angry, but during the day I'm fine

It's really weird actually

I think about it everyday since 3 years back or so. The fact that i'm an incel that is.

I've been depressed for so long I don't even feel sadness anymore. Or any other basic feelings as a matter of fact. The only things I feel is rage and hate from time to time and fear in social places (due to social anxiety).

I tried to quote some sentences but there is no point because of I can relate to everything - Sound exactly like my existence.

I think i am sorry that i was born once in 48 hours on average. lately, i made a table in which i grade my mood and several other things to keep an eye on how i am psychologically reacting to things that happen to me and gather some data.

All the time. I genuinely can't remember what it feels like to be happy or even not wanting to die 24/7.

i cri everytiem

As an autist, I am often able to cope with my special interests, but I am perennially swept by terror.

I’m used to it now. I would deny it constantly when I was younger and I’d get angry but now I’m content with being an incel. I’ve got my bros on here to keep me company. Having autism has surprisingly helped too, I can live in dream world. But I do get sad every now and then.

>be me
>wake up
>day ruined

Last edited:
Free your mind! Don't think of the past, flee away from toxic people and situations, pursue happiness and what you like to do, look for yourself (and family if you have one), fight for yourself, do not be conformed to this fucked up world. Even if you stumble, don't give up.

Romans 12:2 (ESV)
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Depression never goes

Negative emotions all day long, I try hard to numb them, I diet, I exercise, I constantly try to improve my health problems, etc. still all day long I am in pain and thinking about the rope.

Whenever I wake up I'm really angry, but during the day I'm fine

It's really weird actually
I think it's your body's natural response to waking up and still being alive after all the bullshit you've gone through before it numbs gradually into nothing.

I think it's your body's natural response to waking up and still being alive after all the bullshit you've gone through before it numbs gradually into nothing.

That could be it.

I'm a walking corpse if you really think about it

Pretty much every day. Even when I don’t think about it all day I still remember my shitty life when I go to sleep

everyday tbh , no days off

When I can avoid the stories of chads or women I am sexually interested in I am quite happy and don’t care so much. But last Christmas party at my company was pure suiful and a real life case study of the black pill. Was depressed for 1 1/2 month because of this shit. Had to delete also Tinder, because that shit would have killed me otherwise some day.

That could be it.

I'm a walking corpse if you really think about it
Somebody needs to do a study regarding if people who hate mornings typically have worse lives than those who love mornings, because I believe that it takes being successful to have true optimism towards the beginning of a new day instead of a deep hatred.

Most of the time I wake up happy and not sad or angry
that usually happens at noon to when i go to bed.

Any time I’m not actively engaged in something like schoolwork or vidya. Cope all day keeps it at bay :ha..feels:

Tbh I have it repressed 90% of the time as a coping mechanism. When I think about it; it’s just brutal. Worst is knowing that friends know.

It's hard to explain but I've become pretty docile at this point, maybe its the water...

I Am sad about so much not just the fact that I won't ever know what a relationship feels like, my life is getting worse by the day family falling apart long term unemployment,living in a caravan with no running water or power connected and my health is getting worse seeing no future in sight, most days I Am numb or full of anger but I do get those days where the depression hits and it's like having your brain rewired so you feel so fucking down that you just sit there thinking of ways to kill yourself, do I use my meds and overdose or go outside and hang myself or do I get one of my knives and slit my own throat or do I throw myself under a truck or drink a bottle of bleach so I know how all of the men on here feel and the thing that really gets to me is for thousands of years men have been able to conquer anything but inceldom is the one thing we can't conquer in this day and age because of feminists and there lust to destroy men like us.

I'm not sad about being incel.

I'm sad that I'm a fucking loser.

I didn't work much on social life but I really tried hard to careermaxx etc.

And now I'm in a dead end job where everyone wants me gone.

Basically never, I've eliminated most of the parts that I hate about myself

I'm pretty dead inside. Repressing most of what happened in my life, any memories or even present emotions are repressed straight away. The flashbacks of my many embarrassments and failures still haunt me daily, but they're mostly repressed.
All fucking day
But it's pretty good in a way. Life is numb, a haze, a comfy routine for now. I only really allow myself to think and feel about the stuff that makes me happy - my cat, my parents. I don't even dare think about the future.

But there's also a huge downside to this numbness. It ends every now and then. And when that happens, it feels like your head was forced into a tub of cold water. Suddenly, all the repressed emotions come back with a vengeance. You look at your life, you're fucking old and still feel like a child who has experienced nothing, life has passed you by and you have nothing to show for it. At the bottom of the barrel in every conceivable aspect of life.
All fucking day

Every time I have to leave my room, which is not often usually, it's just now I'm on vacation and spend most time near people

I try not to think about it too much. Otherwise its basically intentionally depressing yourself.

Every goddamn day :cryfeels:

It's extreme sadness, like hardcore, then bouts of extreme anger about why God made me this low value, and anger at normies for being so deluded and happy.

It's pretty much made me a recluse, oh go to office, sit on other side of building away from colleagues to avoid them, go home, go to gym. Then I have bouts of crying roughly every 2 weeks which fuck up my sleep

All the time.