Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you guys get banned / muted?

S

Sub8neckurself

Banned
-
For me, it's like every day/other day, for stupid bullshit every time. I make legit posts that have a decent amount of effort. Just gonna have to keep some alts handy I guess.

Never, I dont understand how some people are getting themselves banned so easily. What are you getting banned/muted for?

Never. only been warned once by @blickpall...THE CUCK!!

Total Imbecile said:
Never, I dont understand how some people are getting themselves banned so easily. What are you getting banned/muted for?

Way milder shit than what is on here, for sure. We got posts talking about rape, acid facing, horse fucking, etc. That's all fine and dandy.

Never even got a warning. I think it would be nice to have at least 10%

the posts that resulted in your other account being warned were all low effort. one was very explicitly race baiting, another post that was calling for the death of a group was so short it probably took you less than 5 seconds to write it up, another one was an open attack directed at another user. this new @Sub8neckurself account of yours was banned for post restriction/ban evasion.

fyi i didnt do any of the above, it was some of the other mods.

Well, this is fucking wonderful. I thought we had a good place here. At least I won't be surprised when it happens to me.

Twisted said:
Been warned twice.
i warned you both of those times because you were bragging. in one post you talked about all your tinder matches, in the other one you posted your picture along with the positive results you got on photofeeler.

looking back on that i now feel that im being too lenient.

I will surely get permabanned one day if I will start to speak what's really on my mind.

I've been warned once because I was bragging. Honest mistake and the mod recognised it hence why he gave me the chance to fix what I said.

How people get banned or muted or warned multiple times is beyond me.

Never warned, I always stick to popular opinion.

I was only warned once for putting my thread in the wrong sub. Other than that, never been banned or muted.

Too often, LOL.

Someone always wants to report me for whichever reason.

Causing such butthurt comes with its consequences.

modus_coperandi said:
Your new profile pic is some Zyros level cope.

Lmao is that the Faceapp Hollywood filter?

Never been warned or banned, I don't have a lot of posts, so this must be why

One time i got warned by saying that i would spank a racistcel and another time got warned by bragging, nothing more.

Sub8neckurself said:
Way milder shit than what is on here, for sure. We got posts talking about rape, acid facing, horse fucking, etc. That's all fine and dandy.

There's nothing wrong with horsefucking. It's a cope like another and vastly superior over sex dolls, robots, incest or trannies.
At least I never accused anyone of being volcel if you don't fuck one.
I appreciate how much free speech there is on this site.

FeminismsCancer said:
There's nothing wrong with horsefucking. It's a cope like another and vastly superior over sex dolls, robots, incest or trannies.
but what the fuck are you saying

Akarin said:
I will surely get permabanned one day if I will start to speak what's really on my mind.
you are not alone in this

So far, none. And I plan on keeping it that way.

Never... I'm not a twat.

I'm good boy, so never.  :relief:

none, because im not a troll nor female worshipper

Sub8neckurself said:
cope.

retarded_dumbshit said:
i warned you both of those times because you were bragging. in one post you talked about all your tinder matches, in the other one you posted your picture along with the positive results you got on photofeeler.

looking back on that i now feel that im being too lenient.

yes pls ban all fakecels.

Akarin said:

do it i dare you. and tbh youve posted some outrageous shit thats really out there and u havent got banned yet lel

Twisted said:
For example, when I get my first surgery (acne scar removal) I don’t know whether to post my results to get feedback or not. I could post it in the rate me section but I didn’t know whether or not to make a seperate thread on it to get feedback or whether that would count as a “rate me” thread.

no that wouldnt be a brag thread, itd be a blackpill/ life fuel thread because if ur results go well then thered be hope for acnecels.