Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you shower?

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date

How often do you shower per week

• Total voters
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★★
Good gouge for the mods to clean up the slate

I neet but I shower once every 9-10 days

i dont shower in summer i swim in river

Where is the option for people who don't shower?

I could never. The ball stank gets to me by day 9
I'm a devout follower of Nurgle.

I shower 3-5 times a week BUT i don't use any soap or champoo. I use raw eggs as schampoo.

Which insects are your favorite to eat?
Small maggots that are often found in pot soil, probably fungus gnat maggots. I remember when i had to plant flowers at my job and i found one of those guys. I ate it and it was delicious.

Small maggots that are often found in pot soil, probably fungus gnat maggots. I remember when i had to plant flowers at my job and i found one of those guys. I ate it and it was delicious.
Fucccckkkkk imagine maggtos squirming in your mouth as you watch Rick and Morty in your pod that you rent for 5k a month.

there is no reason for an incel neet to shower more than once a month tbh

Fucccckkkkk imagine maggtos squirming in your mouth as you watch Rick and Morty in your pod that you rent for 5k a month.
Klaus Schwab wants you to eat PROCESSED maggots, not raw live ones like i eat. There's a huge different in taste and nutrients.

You guys shower?

Maybe twice or thrice a month, it's mostly when I feel like it.

3 showers a day 2 haircuts a day minimum
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm on a 1 week no shower streak

About 0.7 on average

No need to project your sexual fetishes to others

once a day, twice if i go to work

Not once since 2009

Every four days, so twice a week.
In summer maybe three times a week if there's hot weather. Luckily it's relatively rare in West Germany.

Every four days, so twice a week.
In summer maybe three times a week if there's hot weather. Luckily it's relatively rare in West Germany.
German weather has more moodswings than a foid on her period

German weather has more moodswings than a foid on her period
That's a good thing. I like that kind of weather and climate, it's better than 300 days of sunshine per year. What a boring shit! "Bad" weather keeps foids and other retards inside their houses, too. That's why I really enjoyed the cool, wet phase recently.

That's a good thing. I like that kind of weather and climate, it's better than 300 days of sunshine per year. What a boring shit! "Bad" weather keeps foids and other retards inside their houses, too. That's why I really enjoyed the cool, wet phase recently.
I wish at least that the weather would be constant for a few weeks. One day its warm and sunny, next day its cold and windy, the day after that is average. You always have to check weather apps to see what youll have to wear next day.

Also people living in sunnier countries tend to be more happy