Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How painful is shooting yourself in the head?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
If you hit the right fatal spots in the brain, will you feel any pain or will it just happen really fast and then your life is gone?

Last edited:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Screenshot 8

Ask someone who's done it before. They'll be able to tell you the specifics.

If you hit the right fatal spots in the brain, will you feel any pain or will it just happen really fast and then your life is gone?
If you're going to shoot yourself, use a shotgun, or use another method on top of the handgun. Perhaps both. You don't want to risk living with brain damage.

Personally though, I'd say you should think it over first, maybe see if you feel the same way in another month.

You can still live, but you would be facially deformed and brain damaged.

If you want to take your life, just do the heroin overdose method. It's the only rational and pleasurable way.

This is it. The culmination of everything, and it will be beautiful, at long last...

lol none of us have shot ourselves in the head so none of us can say. if you die instantly yeah it won't hurt i would guess. from suicide videos I've seen it seems like when the bullet passes through theres pain and then they're unconscious right after. idk from my experience with guns if you don't become unconscious immediately its going to hurt really bad.

No its not painful its to fast.
But its only in somthing around 97% save.
Shotgun was 99%.
Yeah you can fail too kill yourself.

You can still live, but you would be facially deformed and brain damaged.

If you want to take your life, just do the heroin overdose method. It's the only rational and pleasurable way.

Just make sure you do it right and it should be painless. It's how I plan on exiting

If you're trying to become an escapist, then cya kiddo

If you live, you will be in agony for the rest of your existence.

Shotguns are not painful and are 99% lethal but you can end up as a cripple if you do it wrongly

you wont feel pain and die fast. if it somehow fails to kill you in instant i imagine you will be unconscious still and slowly bleed to death, there is small chance you can survive but for that someone needs to find you and take you into medical care quickly, so you need to be alone. but that can happen only if you fail which is like 2% chance anyway.

In this life it will be painless but in the afterlife, not.

It hurts a bit but I'm a tough cunt so it has no effect on me.

in russia you dont shoot yourself in the head the gun grows legs and kills itself.

Ask someone who's done it before. They'll be able to tell you the specifics.
Also, you might end up like this if you make a slight mistake.

3680154765ed030a08.jpg

Last edited:
everyones been acting weird lately

ive been acting weird too

i think black pill addiction is taking it's toll
everyones been acting weird lately

ive been acting weird too

i think black pill addiction is taking it's toll

I think killing someone else is a better idea. You'll get arrested that way. Then you will either get life imprisonment or death sentence. A win-win situation.

I don't really know for your case, since you need to actually have a head in order to shoot yourself in it. (JK, no offense :heart::heart::heart::heart:)

I think killing someone else is a better idea. You'll get arrested that way. Then you will either get life imprisonment or death sentence. A win-win situation.
And you become a Shaheed for Incelistan! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! JAI JAI INCELISTAN!

If you do it like this there is a chance of failure, you might blow your face off in the process. Even if you don't kill yourself immediately though, your body will likely be in shock and thus you would feel no pain/you would bleed out very quickly.

I recommend you take the above advice and see how you feel a little while from now. Some days are worse than others.

I don't really know for your case, since you need to actually have a head in order to shoot yourself in it. (JK, no offense :heart::heart::heart::heart:)

And you become a Shaheed for Incelistan! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! JAI JAI INCELISTAN!
Aye. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: INCELISTAN ZINDABAD ! JAI JAI INCELISTAN! INCELI BHRATA KI JAI! INCELISTAN WATAN ZINDABAD! INCELISTANI LOG ZINDABAD!

Aye. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: INCELISTAN ZINDABAD ! JAI JAI INCELISTAN! INCELI BHRATA KI JAI! INCELISTAN WATAN ZINDABAD! INCELISTANI LOG ZINDABAD!
INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! INCELI BHRATA KI JAI! INCELISTANI SHAHEEDON ZINDABAD! INCELISTAN WATAN ZINDABAD! INCELISTANI LOG ZINDABAD! INCELISTANI QHUBRANI AUR KHUN ZINDABAD! JAI JAI INCELISTAN!

If you do it like this there is a chance of failure, you might blow your face off in the process. Even if you don't kill yourself immediately though, your body will likely be in shock and thus you would feel no pain/you would bleed out very quickly.

I recommend you take the above advice and see how you feel a little while from now. Some days are worse than others.
Thanks bruh

First I want to say that I really really hope you don't kill yourself. If you are convinced you want to die because living is unbearable then you should take out some people who deserve it, like any politician who votes to send more aid to israel. Your actions would make you immortal

I have studied this alot. You can get a painless death from shooting yourself in the head. You need a semi-powerful gun, at least a .40 and shoot either in the area behind your ear or up at the roof of your mouth towards your brain. Don't shoot yourself at the temple, it has a relatively high chance of just making you blind (with unbearable pain that you dont black out from). I recommend a shockwave shotgun to the area behind the ear. It directly shoots cerebellum and if that is destroyed than goodbye world.

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! INCELI BHRATA KI JAI! INCELISTANI SHAHEEDON ZINDABAD! INCELISTAN WATAN ZINDABAD! INCELISTANI LOG ZINDABAD! INCELISTANI QHUBRANI AUR KHUN ZINDABAD! JAI JAI INCELISTAN!
images

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

Death to all the femoids and normies! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! INCELI BHRATA KI JAI!
images

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! JAI JAI INCELISTAN! INCELI BHRATA KI JAI! INCELISTANI WATAN ZINDABAD! INCELISTANI SHAHEEDON ZINDABAD!

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! JAI JAI INCELISTAN! INCELI BHRATA KI JAI! INCELISTANI WATAN ZINDABAD! INCELISTANI SHAHEEDON ZINDABAD!

Beautiful video brother. So humane. This video made me fall in love with it.This brought peace to my soul. I only hated the ending when our virtual brother died, but atleast he did great work for humanity. INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

Beautiful video brother. So humane. This video made me fall in love with it.This brought peace to my soul. I only hated the ending when our virtual brother died, but atleast he did great work for humanity. INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!
He is a true Shaheed of INCELISTAN! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! INCELISTANI SHAHEEDON ZINDABAD! INCELISTANI WATAN ZINDABAD!

(Btw he's real look up Marc Lepine and the Quebec Polytechnic shooting in the 80's...)

He is a true Shaheed of INCELISTAN! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! INCELISTANI SHAHEEDON ZINDABAD! INCELISTANI WATAN ZINDABAD!

(Btw he's real look up Marc Lepine and the Quebec Polytechnic shooting in the 80's...)
He looks a bit like me too. I hope I'm not the reincarnation of Marc Lepine. INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

He looks a bit like me too. I hope I'm not the reincarnation of Marc Lepine. INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!
INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! JAI JAI INCELISTAN! INCELI BHRATA KI JAI!

Not at all. The bullet will kill you before your body can process the pain. Assuming you hit the right spot

No one knows for sure because no one's survived, and those who did got permanent brain damage and could not speak, it's a gamble, nigga, so don't think about doing it.
Shotguns are not painful and are 99% lethal but you can end up as a cripple if you do it wrongly
Wait a sec, that's not a qt thing to say, boyo.

You might end up surviving so make sure that the shotgun barrel goes into your mouth and pointing straight into the middle of your brain. Also don't be a cheap ass and buy the best shotgun and most expensive buckshot shell.

Shoot yourself in the mouth(pointed up) with a powerful gun, and do it in a spot far away from anyone who would give medical aid. Blood loss will kill you if the shot doesn't do it first.