Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How pathetic do you have to be to orbit an "E girl"?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Someone posted this video to shortcels, it's about a curry who approaches some e girl and gets humiliated.

I looked at the channel and found out she's got thousands of views at a time, and is constantly being sent donations and gifts. She doesn't even get naked on stream... How low do you have to get in order to orbit a whore like this? Are her fans the type of people who post on inceltears?

If you orbit E girls you are high "E" yourself

u could see the fear in his eyes set in once chad shows up

Curries get no respect anywhere

i would bang her

Orbiters are low IQ

Curries think they have a chance with whores white women.

Another reminder that creepy=ugly/short.
IT says we should just be confident, but this is what happens when a low tier male tries to approach, I am surprised the chad didn't beat him up tbh.

really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, pathetic

Another reminder that creepy=ugly/short.
IT says we should just be confident, but this is what happens when a low tier male tries to approach, I am surprised the chad didn't beat him up tbh.
Yeah, how in the fuck was he being creepy? He seemed like a normal dude. How does IT explain this?

Holy fuck, he went from confidently talking to her to silently autistic when the chad approached. I could resent the cringe thru my phone.

Chadvsincel

Look at all that difference in their personalities :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

If you watch female youtuber youre cuck end of story

My god, this video is atrocious :feelsclown:

I could not watch this due to the secondhand cringe. The short curry became totally submissive.

You need to be the next level of stupid to approach an e-whore.

really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, pathetic

creepy = ugly

all virgin ugly men are somehow creepy by default

lmao the Chad immediately swooped in and dominated the conversation, beautiful.

I bet if you're high iq and make blackpill livestreams you can get donations too, but we need to find an uncucked platform.

Poor guy, hE had to tRy to do something(in arma 3)

It's over for us curries. trump should just nuke Pakistan, Bangladesh and India.

This is what IT CUCKS do after they shitpost us.

Cucks is one of the main problems of this planet.

This is what IT CUCKS do after they shitpost us.

Cucks is one of the main problems of this planet.
What do they hope to gain?

it never began

I bet if you're high iq and make blackpill livestreams you can get donations too, but we need to find an uncucked platform.

i've been on the internet since the 90s and I still have no idea what any of this streamer / e-girl shit is

whatever happened to the cam sites people gave e-coins too when the girls did sex acts? twitch replaced all that because it's work safe?

Beta cuck orbiters are almost as bad as foids.

i've been on the internet since the 90s and I still have no idea what any of this streamer / e-girl shit is

whatever happened to the cam sites people gave e-coins too when the girls did sex acts? twitch replaced all that because it's work safe?
I think they still have those cam girl sites, but cucks want to donate to the "good girls" who they think will be possible for them to marry and play video games with.

've been on the internet since the 90s and I still have no idea what any of this streamer / e-girl shit is
Its the new age version of a cam whore from back in the day.

Only difference is these thots don't have to get naked because "men" now a days are so cucked That they just give them money and gifts without even them bitches getting naked. Ex. All these e Thot whores do is play video games while trying to act cute and dressing sluty

Smh at my fellow Albanian chad destroying that curries hopes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back