Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How pathetic do you have to be to orbit an "E girl"?

I think they still have those cam girl sites, but cucks want to donate to the "good girls" who they think will be possible for them to marry and play video games with.

christ that's awful

men just lie and scam themselves

women don't even have to make an attempt anymore

Egirlegirlegirlegirlegirlegirlegirlegirl

can't tell which is worse; getting mogged by your own race or getting mogged by a different race

I really don't get the appeal of these kind of streamers. I watch FaceandLMS but that's literally it, because it feels like we're part of a community. These kind of streamers though, it's like a more pathetic version of men at a stripclub throwing money on the stage, where the stripper doesn't take her clothes off or do anything in response to your "donation" other than maybe read your name out and say thank you. Absolutely pathetic.

I’m surprised Chadpreet didn’t beat this curry within an inch of his life and pillage that girl right in front of him.

It’s catastrophically over for that poor wayward soul :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back