Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How street shitting has taught me to become a better human being

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
This is something a famous curry taught me:

Street shitting is the ultimate form of liberty and freedom a human being can enjoy. But don't know why the rest of the world don't seem to understand the philosophy behind it.

I used to get bullied by being called as "pajeet", "street shitter" etc. Which I never did. Then last year when I went to the curryland, I literally took shit in an open field for the first time, just to see how it feels. It was an eye opening experience.

Let's watch this docu first --

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

Imagine, you can't just kill a guy if you see him gracefully balancing his ass so that the butt-hole does not touch the tip of his poop, especially, while you are doing the same feet in front of him.

There are other positive implications to it, I think India enjoys a better communal harmony despite her extreme diversity in language, culture and religion. Think about the war-torn countries in the middle east. It became possible just because of this shitting culture. When you see your enemy is taking a crap and farting in front of you, you can't just kill him, immediately he becomes your shit-brother.

They also dig holes in the ground before taking the shit and bury them after the act, this also teaches an important lesson in life -- "bury the past", because all the shits in the world came from the foods eaten in the past.

A community shitting place also gives you a nice opportunity to socialize with your close-knit neighbourhood, people from all race, creed, gender and age come to the place and take shit, you will be able to talk to other people and exchange ideas while you take a dump. It's not like the west where you don't know the name of your neighbours, let alone how they squat and shit. Many creative ideas were born in the toilet, but no one in the world has the opportunity to share them immediately, but if you had a functional shitting beach like in the video, you will be able to think collaboratively. And if you can come up with a ground breaking idea you can share it immediately with your other shitting colleagues. You can also participate in the brainstorming shit-session, even if you are not there to poop, you can just squat and discuss. I think all the corporate meetings, political dialogues and the debates need to be performed in this kind of "open-a-shit" scenarios.

Moreover, India has a huge "rape" problem, if a lady squats, takes shit and farts in front of you, and if you see the gentle breeze from the sea swaying through her butt-hole, you can never dream of having sex with her, she is totally unfuckable at that point. So the ladies in the community should join, it will also open a new door towards the gender equality.

Last edited:
They also dig holes in the ground before taking the shit and bury them after the act, this also teaches an important lesson in life -- "bury the past", because all the shits in the world came from the foods eaten in the past.

I can't believe Chidambaram hasn't been mentioned.

I went a little feral at one point and lived in the woods for a few days. Shitting and wiping your ass with wet, slightly decomposed maple leaves feels amazing and clean:feelshaha: Eventually the police started coming to that area searching for somebody, possibly me because I also masturbated in what was basically a public park. Wasn't near as good as the shitting.

:bigbrain:

But don't know why the rest of the world don't seem to understand the philosophy behind it.
Because hygiene matters you stupid sand nigger.

Why don't they shit into the water?

There’s no shitting for your face

Why didn’t you standshit and street shit at the same time. Has baba laldev taught you nothing?

One of the best shit posts I’ve ever seen.

Based copypastacel. You’d think a 2017cel would at least put in minimum effort but nah. It’s all good though cause I haven’t laughed like this in a minute. :feelsPop:

Based copypastacel. You’d think a 2017cel would at least put in minimum effort but nah. It’s all good though cause I haven’t laughed like this in a minute. :feelsPop:
Effort into what? This is a legendary post that has been forgotten, I'm just reviving it.

I went a little feral at one point and lived in the woods for a few days. Shitting and wiping your ass with wet, slightly decomposed maple leaves feels amazing and clean:feelshaha: Eventually the police started coming to that area searching for somebody, possibly me because I also masturbated in what was basically a public park. Wasn't near as good as the shitting.
Wtf :lul:

@Pajeetsingh @jeetcel

this post is why i love incel community

Inceldom Discussed

Street shitting is the ultimate form of liberty and freedom a human being can enjoy. But don't know why the rest of the world don't seem to understand the philosophy behind it.

I used to get bullied by being called as "pajeet", "street shitter" etc. Which I never did. Then last year when I went to the curryland, I literally took shit in an open field for the first time, just to see how it feels. It was an eye opening experience.

Imagine, you can't just kill a guy if you see him gracefully balancing his ass so that the butt-hole does not touch the tip of his poop, especially, while you are doing the same feet in front of him.

There are other positive implications to it, I think India enjoys a better communal harmony despite her extreme diversity in language, culture and religion. Think about the war-torn countries in the middle east. It became possible just because of this shitting culture. When you see your enemy is taking a crap and farting in front of you, you can't just kill him, immediately he becomes your shit-brother.

A community shitting place also gives you a nice opportunity to socialize with your close-knit neighbourhood, people from all race, creed, gender and age come to the place and take shit, you will be able to talk to other people and exchange ideas while you take a dump. It's not like the west where you don't know the name of your neighbours, let alone how they squat and shit. Many creative ideas were born in the toilet, but no one in the world has the opportunity to share them immediately, but if you had a functional shitting beach like in the video, you will be able to think collaboratively. And if you can come up with a ground breaking idea you can share it immediately with your other shitting colleagues. You can also participate in the brainstorming shit-session, even if you are not there to poop, you can just squat and discuss. I think all the corporate meetings, political dialogues and the debates need to be performed in this kind of "open-a-shit" scenarios.

Moreover, India has a huge "rape" problem, if a lady squats, takes shit and farts in front of you, and if you see the gentle breeze from the sea swaying through her butt-hole, you can never dream of having sex with her, she is totally unfuckable at that point. So the ladies in the community should join, it will also open a new door towards the gender equality.

I'm an open defector, AMA.

curries being based as usual

Who wrote the original?

Chudur Budur?

My face looks like someone took a shit on it.

In fact, my whole body looks like a giant piece of shit because I’m a dark shitskin curry.

I look like a walking turd.

OvER

based . but why you tried to live in the woods?

They also dig holes in the ground before taking the shit and bury them after the act, this also teaches an important lesson in life -- "bury the past"
U know bro that Cats do that too lol thats why they dont care about anyone and we humans work for them lmfao

U know bro that Cats do that too lol thats why they dont care about anyone and we humans work for them lmfao
They too like to bury the past.

I enjoyed this post bro, you gave me a new vision of this thing

Indians are underdeveloped people