Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How tall are you? (Exposing tallfag fakecels)

How tall are you

• Under 5'9" (Manlet truecel)

• Over 5'9" (Tallfag fakecel)

• "Only face matters1111!!"

Results are only viewable after voting.
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
Mods ban the fakecels that pick "Over 5'9" plz, thank you.

XD

Nice bait. But over 5’9

Tall doesn't mean not an incel.

5'7, never began.

Time for my GrAYcel ass to explain how height works in 2021

5'7 and below = Gigamanlet. Unless you have a face on Sean O Pry's level, it's over. In addition, you will be looked down on in all social interactions during your life.

5'8 to 5'11 = Normal manlet. You are completely invisible to women unless you have a chad face. Most betabuxxers fall into this height range.

6'0 to 6'3 = Manly. Women will show obvious attraction for men with this height, as long as his face and frame are at least average.

6'4 and above = Chad. It's extremely hard to fail when you tower over 99% of the male population. Unless you have an extreme deformity or microdick, you can slay.

I am a 5'11 normal manlet ricecel. Although my height alone doesen't repulse women, my face is unable to bring them from "indifference" to "attracted". Hence, why betabuxxing is so common among men in the "normal manlet" range.