Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe that ethnic fakecels can exist?

• Total voters
Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
Most fakecels are white most of the time but since race is such a big factor to many do you believe, even with good traits (face, height, hair), an ethnic can be an incel because of his race? I've wondered about this for a while.

dickceldom is possible

Incels can be from every race

If you are born an ethnic, it's over.

If you are born an ethnic, it's over.
So you think that even with good looks ethnics are justified being in the incel community? Interesting perspective.

So you think that even with good looks ethnics are justified being in the incel community? Interesting perspective.
I was just being sarcastic, but ethnics are the ones struggling in western dating market. I think media exposure plays a part too, just like how kpop improved East Asian smv.I don’t think gl ethnic would struggle tbh.

Yes, there are countries who would never be with with someone just because of their skincolor or ethnic background.

Yes, there are countries who would never be with with someone just because of their skincolor or ethnic background.
For real, I am completely westernised currycel living in Singapore, noodles won’t give a single fuck about me cuz of my ethnic background and skin colour. Brutal mang

For real, I am completely westernised currycel living in Singapore, noodles won’t give a single fuck about me cuz of my ethnic background and skin colour. Brutal mang
skin bleach and see if you can ascend asap over if short though.

skin bleach and see if you can ascend asap over if short though.
Yeap, iam 5’10 though which is considered tall in Singapore and my skin colour is 24 in von luschan’s chromatic scale.

It really depends on your location, if you're a non-White man in rural Myanmar on this forum complaining about "White men taking all non-White toilets" despite only ever having seen like 2 White tourists in your life then you're just being delusional.

It really depends on your location, if you're a non-White man in rural Myanmar on this forum complaining about "White men taking all non-White toilets" despite only ever having seen like 2 White tourists in your life then you're just being delusional.
It is true though, I’ve seen many white man with noodle foids here in Singapore. I once saw a hot noodle foid with a tall old white man which boils my blood even though iam a curry, cuz those women would never give me or my East Asian brethren any chance.

It is true though, I’ve seen many white man with noodle foids here in Singapore. I once saw a hot noodle foid with a tall old white man which boils my blood even though iam a curry, cuz those women would never give me or my East Asian brethren any chance.
There are curries in my family (lightskinned) who are with asian women, might just be an US thing but idk.

Last edited:
Yes since ethnics still have sex.

ethnic fakecel is an oxymoron

all fakecels are white