Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How tall are you in your country?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38364
  • Start date
I’m a manlet

I'm 5'10 in the US so according to the site I'm

Above Average

59.4 Percentile

7,2 percentile.

Below Average

44.6 Percentile

90th percentile

Short.

Attachments

• ht.png
    ht.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 70
27th percentile 5’7.5 in the USA :cryfeels:

Would've been even taller if I had proper nutrition and not a fucked posture from sitting down all day, but it doesn't matter as I'm craniofacially deformed :lul::lul::feelsrope::feelsrope:

UK. 5'8. Greater-manlet status, heightmogged by most of my male peers and zoomers. Often same height as my fellow betas.

US, 5'3. It's fucking over. 1.6 percentile.

Short
[UWSL]0.233 Percentile[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
Why do i even exist, im a freak of a nature.

The height calculator is wrong. I am 1 inch shorter than average male height in Germany but the chat puts me above 50 percentile

I am not a German, I know my height very well for German standards cuz one of my best friends is a German of exactly my height. I don't use my country cuz it's extremely ethnically diverse w all ethnicities of different height.

The height calculator is wrong. I am 1 inch shorter than average male height in Germany* but the chat puts me above 50 percentile

*I am not a German, I know my height very well for German standards cuz one of my best friends is a German of exactly my height.
Germany has a lot of refugees, and they weigh down the average. And just a big immigrant population in general.

62.7% in Chadstralia but that is an incomplete picture if you take into account JBW. Chadstralia has a lot of ethnics who are short which skews the numbers, if it was only the heights of whites I would probably be like 10%

A lot of immigrants and refugees are from white countries. Germany is 90% white
The creator of the website probably took the topmost study, which has people from all age groups. The middle one is probably the best one for comparisons since it lists people 18 to 39.

i would be short everywhere except land of the pygmies maybe

Brutal.

Kinda Short

6.6 Percentile”

Lmao. @Mecoja @RandomBroCel @Ramcel jfl at being a midget in the balkans.
Im 0.2 percentile :lul: I dont even blame girls for not wanting me, honestly would you guys date a obese girl who is more fat than 99.8 percent of foids?

I blame my fucking ancestors because im born on the wrong continent.

Average or a tiny friggin bit above, but it's not even noticeable

Short anywhere else save for 3rd world shitholes

Im 0.2 percentile :lul: I dont even blame girls for not wanting me, honestly would you guys date a obese girl who is more fat than 99.8 percent of foids?
I’ll take one step outside my front door and see some 6’5 titan walking down the street. The fact that I’ll have a median income 10x higher than the average dude there doesn’t matter. I’m a literal dwarf, I only mog gypsies and 70+ men.
I blame my fucking ancestors because im born on the wrong continent.
In America at least im close to average in some ways, over there I get mogged by almost all men and even a good share of roasties. I’ll probably cave in and get a Slav wife at some point.

The creator of the website probably took the topmost study, which has people from all age groups. The middle one is probably the best one for comparisons since it lists people 18 to 39.

View attachment 519031
It lists people 18-39 in 2007, means the youngest test takers at that time must be 32 by now.

The generation which is in 20's currently is a little bit taller. Males are 5ft 11 to be more specific.

5'4 in the US 3 percentile. Maybe i should move to south east asia or Guatemala so I'll normal height.

Do you live in Scandinavia djakfhjakdd
I live in the US, but I’m from ex Yugoslavia. Though as a slavcel I’d hate to get mogged by Nordic chads. My face is average there but my midget height means it’s over.

Short is putting it mildly im a turbomanlet

I live in the US, but I’m from ex Yugoslavia. Though as a slavcel I’d hate to get mogged by Nordic chads. My face is average there but my midget height means it’s over.
You said there are 6'5 titans which sounds too big for even US

No. Average Dalmatian zoomer is like 6’2, I’ll see 6’5-6 guys pretty often. My cousin who is my age is 6’4 and still growing.

6'5" are top 0.5%, so yes, no way those are common in the US. They're a lot more common in the northern states though, but even there it's a low percentage.

Very short in the US. That is, shorter than 98% of males.

U.S. 5'6 and a half.

Average height in my shithole is 177 cm, i'm 173 cm manlet:cryfeels:

Below average

70.8 Percentile

Someone tell me a good country to move to as a well built, tall nigger. Thanks in advance.