Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• Total voters

Because I only have a 6/10 face. :feelsbadman:

6/10 is a High-tier Normie, you have blue eyes and you're half-White. I get it, you're not neurotypical, but you could still go Afromaxxing and get a girlfriend there. African toilets want any man with even any remote non-Black genetics.

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

You're not NTpilled.

how are you crippled?

He never said his height crippled him, I think...

How can you be incel at 6'5"? Millions of American women are height fetishists who would spread their legs for any 6'5" man.

Any 6'5 Normie, if your face disgusts her she's not going to spread her legs because her pussy is still dry. There was a post a few hours ago where a toilet was like "Wow, he's tall, he's so tall" and she still just used him for a free dinner and he got nothing out of it. Height is a multiplier and 10 X 0 = 0.

Our median height is 5'7", which is three inches shorter than the average man.

This is actually quite useful data. I made a similar chart but I grouped everyone shorter than 6'4 together.

@DragonBallZCel How tall are some compared to other Somalis. 5’9 way below average of Somalis living in the west.

@DragonBallZCel How tall are some compared to other Somalis. 5’9 way below average of Somalis living in the west.

Bro i’m short. i’m like 5’7 but most somalis i see in my area are like 6’0+ they’re very tall compared to other ethnicities even whites. Unfortunately i got the short end of the stick because of my 5’0 subhuman hooyo.
How old are they may still be hope. No hope for me.

Around 5'6. I remember standing super straight against the wall at night and measuring myself several times just to be sure i was accurate and i measured 5'6 1/4. I couldve done something wrong though. All i used was a book, meassuring tape and a pencil

Bro i’m short. i’m like 5’7 but most somalis i see in my area are like 6’0+ they’re very tall compared to other ethnicities even whites. Unfortunately i got the short end of the stick because of my 5’0 subhuman hooyo.
My hoyo and abo are both under 5'5 it never begun for us lmao

Not tall enough

As of writing this the median height is 5'8.

The average American toilet is 5'4.

"In a team up between Rice University and the University of North Texas, researchers conducted a two part study on different genders preferences in relation to partners. The first section of the study was data taken from different dating profiles around the us, average male height was 5 feet 8 inches and female was 5 feet 4 inches. After compiling data from 455 males and 470 females, they found that only 13.5% of men wanted to date only women that were shorter than they are, but almost half of the women wanted to date only men that were taller than they were."

Our numbers seem to reflect the overal dating scene, the average height of an Inkwells.is user is the same as the average height in the United States of America.

"The findings show that on average, people look for the male to be no more than 17% taller than the female. They also found a correlation between the height of the person and their preference of height, with tall women and short men looking for less of a height difference with their partner than either taller men and shorter women.

With these findings, as well as personal experience, we are able to reject the null hypothesis. this means that height actually does have an effect on a persons attractiveness no matter what their gender. And unfortunately that means for guys like me, we are goig to have to start buying platform shoes."

While the author says that it's ovER for short guys let's actually look at the chart buddy boyos.

Screenshot 20230216 083613

It's not just that taller MEN have more sex partners, taller PEOPLE have more sex partners. Foidlets seem to have less sex partners like manlets, the differences are simply more flat lined across toilets, but 6'7 men seem to have as many sex partners as 5'8 men. The most preferred height being 6'5, and 6'5 is the strongest outlier among men, as 6'4 men and 6'6 do about as well as 5'9 men.

This shows to me that if you exclude 6'5 men the difference between any other demographic of tall man is only SLIGHTLY better or the same as average men, with 6'4 men this is almost a 50% increase in number of sex partners, but for other men it's closer to 10%.

From this data we can assume that men 5'5 and shorter are struggling with 5'2 men having an average of 8 sex partners (which is 20% less than the average man.

Honestly, my hypothesis was that being tall wasn't a major advantage while being short is a major advantage but these studies show something else, rather being 6'5 is a major advantage, being 5'9 or taller (excluding 6'5) is a slight advantage and being short is a slight disadvantage. This also means that you only need to be ONE INCH above average to get "the tall treatment" (according to these numbers).

1m73 officially

bump in coordination with my "What race are you?" thread.

I never had the balls to measure myself but I know I haven't grown since 8 grade (school mandated) and then I was 169 cm . Probably around 168-170 cm at most , depending on how good the doctor was at measuring myself then.

168cm, so basically 5ft6

I'm 6'6 as well, that makes me a turbomanlet. No face can save you from being a turbomanlet. :lul:
I hope you’re kidding… if yes, funny. If no, well, I don’t wanna go there.

I'm 6'6 as well, that makes me a turbomanlet. No face can save you from being a turbomanlet. :lul:
Phew :worryfeels::feelsohh:

You got me good bro :feelshaha:

You’re not a 6/10 and you’re not so tall :yes:

I'm a weak 5'11" (i.e. morning height 5'11" evening height 5'10.5") I always claim 5'11" or higher in real life.

We have countless threads in which people argue about whether face matters more or height matters more. It would be interesting to say how tall most people here are. I am 5'1". 99+% of incels height mog me.
Im 5'8
You are all fakecels wtf

Im 6ft3 but a khhv

No woman wants me

I have no friends

And im a neet

@Zhou Chang-Xing bro even the foids here in albania are getting tall asf its scary like wtf

How can you be incel at 6'5"? Millions of American women are height fetishists who would spread their legs for any 6'5" man.

Don't underestimate the power of NT