Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck do muricans find sex and friends?

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
It baffles me because I've been to many places, bars, restaurants, fun activities and so on. Yet, I can't find a friend.

Fuck off muricans.

why don't you go to tijuana or las vegas??

They are chads and stacies who know eachother since highschool and create bonds by bullying others :reeeeee:

cannot be done

By being NT and average minimum in looks

Last edited:
It just sorta happens. You don't have to think about it. Stop overanalyzing :dab: :bluepill:

Everything from sex to friendship to your circle of companions in the United States revolves around economic class, money, and your station in society, everything becomes commoditized or codified. You can try to circumvent it all you want, even cheat or game the system, but in the end, nothing else matters. :feelsclown:

Everything is material, everything is consumption-based, and everything is subject to social status, there is no escape.:society:

Last edited:
It baffles me because I've been to many places, bars, restaurants, fun activities and so on. Yet, I can't find a friend.

Fuck off muricans.
i'm an american but since i'm subhuman KHHV incel i don't know how to make friends or find sex. I've never been to bar, party or concert sadly