Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the fuck do you tell if a girl is just being NICE or likes you?

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
IOIs are true .
Research that shit .

Also research body language , there are good books on that out there .

Start observing how she behaves around chad and how she behaves around sub 8 and normies .

You need to observe and train this and it will become a second nature .
You will instantly know if she likes you .
Sadly that will probably never happen and all you will get are signs of disinterest and disgust .

Knowledge is a double edged sword .
Ignorance is bliss .

I play the same video games I played when I was a teenager haha

I also work on correcting my health situation so that some day I can go to India and shack up with some 3 or 4/10 looksmatch with a $100 dowry to boot. That is my incel retirement plan. I am saving for it. It really doesnt sound too bad honestly. I am thinking about some places in Uttar Pradesh
I liked your strategy, I will use a similar one if nothing goes right.

Just look at how women act around men they like and compare to how they act around you: bodylanguage, tone of voice, joking, smiling etc.
IF she likes you she will act with you,as a betamale acts towards a woman he likes. They will try to insert themselves into his life, be a part of his life and change their life to better match his, I've seen it happen.
Is she friendly when you meet her, but never contact you or go out of her way to be with you? just polite.

If she doesn't want to fuck you, then she is just being nice.

An older man I worked with once told me "if a girl truly likes you, she'll always let you know." According to people I've talked to, this seems to hold true 99% of the time.
Yep she will go out of her way to message you. None of this hold frame redpill garbage or “wait a few hours to text back bro!”
If she doesn't want to fuck you, then she is just being nice.
Rule of thumb, if she’s not being overly sexual then she doesn’t want to fuck you

When a foid shows some attention for you, you need to react in a very precise and very quick moment. However, as you are autistic, you cannot identify such a moment and, when you finally realize what is happening, the foid has already lost interest and her late reaction already shows her that you are autistic, spoiling everything.

It's over for autistcels. Just LDAR.

Women are subtle about it for two reasons:

1) They're checking the man's social skills to flush out autism

2) plausible deniability

I know being on the spectrum makes it difficult to pick up on body language, but there's really no complex science to it --- if she likes you, she'll make any excuse to be in your presence, will say vague sexually suggestive comments, or touch you.

I've known autistic guys that are great looking, and lo and behold, they have girlfriends. In fact I know one guy who's clearly on the spectrum and shows classic traits: makes zero eye contact, mumbles when he talks, and lives by robotic routines --- and he's married with a kid. Want to know what else? His wife earns more than he does. But he has stunning facial features. His wife puts up with his low earnings and autist personality. Want to know more? He lives with his mother and his wife moved in with them.

Sorry OP --- if you have the looks, you will get a girl, regardless of your personality, and there's no red pill PUA shit that will make her wet.

How to tell if a woman is being nice to you or actually flirting.

.Look at your face, preferably with a high-quality camera
.Study for features such as a pronounced maxilla, hunter eyes, sharp jawline, no negative canthal tilt

YEP! She wants your pee pee. If you don't got these, she's pitying you.

I also have this problem. Before I thought these girls would like me. But now If some girl is nice to me then I don't think she likes me instead I think she is just like others but just being "nice".

She will be SUBMISSIVE, which is different from shy or distant, she WILL NOT be shy or distant. She WILL respond positively to any sexual vibes appearing in your conversation.

And/Or she will straight up make explicit sexual propositions, which is extremely more common than you would believe.

She only likes you if you’re attractive. So ask yourself “Am I attractive?”

“no”

case closed.

You all have it wrong. On initial action, its one and the same. Women want you to like them so they add a bit of sexual tension to make it so. Just cause she wants you to like her doesn’t mean she actually likes you. Remember women do not act or think like men. When men likes a woman he dedicates his life to her, but for women it’s merely a way she gains resources.

only way to do is if you make your move and see if she does the same or call the cops.

If you were born chad she likes you if when you were born you were not chad she is being nice. No self improvement can solve this

Asians belong to asians. I don’t care if I have to die alone because of it, but I will NOT settle for a noodlewhore. There is nothing more seemingly pathetic than seeing a non-rice settling for noodles.

Standardcel. Just like most white men.

She will kiss you. If a girl is attracted to you, she will make it extremely easy for you, text you frist, and give you attention. Chads legit get girls walk up to them and start conversations out of the blue while they are doing other stuff, if they are outside in public, at parties girls come up or send extreme signs like intensive staring signaling come and fuck me. Subhumans have never received this kind of treatment, and therefore you think you can't spot it. Fact is, YOU CAN, and you can see when it happens to Chads, but nobody treats you like that. IT IS OVER BRO.

Just assume they’re just being nice

If she is sucking your dick, she likes you
If she is nice to you, she is acting nice to you