Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How the fuck does love even exist?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I never even understood how a romantic date was supposed to work, and I never even bothered trying to think about it because I always knew I would never get to experience it. How the fuck do dates even work and what do normies even do on their romantic occasions?

The whole concept of “dating” seems so alien to me. It amazes me how this shit is considered a normal mundane occurrence that PEOPLE ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE REGULARLY. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK? PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO THIS? HOW? Like how does it even happen? I’m genuinely curious, because this is actually pissing me off. HOW THE FUCK DOES LOVE EVEN EXIST, AND HOW DOES IT WORK? WHAT IS LOVE AND WHY IS IT SO NORMAL FOR PEOPLE TO EXPERIENCE? AND WHY HAS IT NEVER HAPPENED TO ME? AM I NOT HUMAN OR SOMETHING?

I think dating and relationships are an elaborate prank that normies are pulling on us, they want us to think that they exist, but in reality it is all just an illusion. They are putting on a show so they can make us look like weirdos for not being able to experience it.

There is no way love is an actual thing that exists. Think about it, the majority of people just somehow happen to have someone in their life that actually likes them as a person and has deep affection for them, like how the fuck is that even normal? How is that a normal thing that most people regularly experience? HOW???????????

I feel like I am in a simulation or something because I struggle to believe that things such as love actually exist and are as common as people make it seem. There is no way that people are actually in romantic relationships. It has to be a conspiracy by the government or something. There is no way that it is actually possible to have someone love you that deeply. It can’t be real.

IT CAN’T BE REAL. IT CAN’T BE REAL. IT CAN’T BE REAL. IT CAN’T BE REAL. IT CAN’T BE REAL. IT CAN’T BE REAL.

WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY?
FUUUUUUUUUCK

I struggle to even call myself a human at this point because I can’t relate to most humans, I am an outcast. I don’t exist.

Someone take me away from this place. I don’t belong here.

FUCK THIS PLACE

Last edited:
Love isn't common nowadays even normies feel the same. True love is a privilege

I never even understood how a romantic date was supposed to work, and I never even bothered trying to think about it because I always knew I would never get to experience it. How the fuck do dates even work and what do normies even do on their romantic occasions?

The whole concept of “dating” seems so alien to me. It amazes me how this shit is considered a normal mundane occurrence that PEOPLE ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE REGULARLY. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK? PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO THIS? HOW? Like how does it even happen? I’m genuinely curious, because this is actually pissing me off. HOW THE FUCK DOES LOVE EVEN EXIST, AND HOW DOES IT WORK? WHAT IS LOVE AND WHY IS IT SO NORMAL FOR PEOPLE TO EXPERIENCE? AND WHY HAS IT NEVER HAPPENED TO ME? AM I NOT HUMAN OR SOMETHING?

I think dating and relationships are an elaborate prank that normies are pulling on us, they want us to think that they exist, but in reality it is all just an illusion. They are putting on a show so they can make us look like weirdos for not being able to experience it.

There is no way love is an actual thing that exists. Think about it, the majority of people just somehow happen to have someone in their life that actually likes them as a person and has deep affection for them, like how the fuck is that even normal? How is that a normal thing that most people regularly experience? HOW???????????

I feel like I am in a simulation or something because I struggle to believe that things such as love actually exist and are as common as people make it seem. There is no way that people are actually in romantic relationships. It has to be a conspiracy by the government or something. There is no way that it is actually possible to have someone love you that deeply. It can’t be real.

IT CAN’T BE REAL. IT CAN’T BE REAL. IT CAN’T BE REAL. IT CAN’T BE REAL. IT CAN’T BE REAL. IT CAN’T BE REAL.

WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY?
FUUUUUUUUUCK

I struggle to even call myself a human at this point because I can’t relate to most humans, I am an outcast. I don’t exist.

FUCK THIS PLACE AND FUCK YOU ALL
Nihilism is a cope. Love exists, it just doesn't exist for us.

Nihilism is a cope. Love exists, it just doesn't exist for us.
Love doesn’t exist. It can’t. There is no way that people actually experience it. It has to be fake

Love doesn’t exist. It can’t. There is no way that people actually experience it. It has to be fake
Nope. It exists. It doesn't exist for you or me. Same with meaning. Life has meaning. Just not our lives.

No one loves anyone other than themselves. No one cares about anyone other than themselves. Most relationships are highly exploitative where both people exploit one another to achieve their own emotional, physical, psychological, financial or any other type of need.

It’s all for themselves. No one “loves” anyone they won’t get anything out of

I truly think love is essentially just a word and many couples just stay together to say they’re in a relationship. ‘Love‘ is about narcissism and people who project happiness. When I see the smiles and hand holding I‘m always hoping they both get killed in the most barbaric way possible, or the man is killed in front of the bitch first, before she gets carved up.

It is. It's a fiction made up by western Europeans. I can't pin it down to one people, but both the English and the French are prime suspects. Marriage for love became something other than the punchline of a joke around the 1700s in England. Sadly, they happened to be a world empire, so they spread this brain poison worldwide.

For 99.9% of history, marriage was done by men to sire children, and by women as a necessity for their survival. It was characterized by duty; they both had duties to one another, but the man had authority over his woman, and only she has the duty to obey. It was not feelings, it was business.

Congrats on figuring it out on your own. Very few people do. Love was always a lie, and force-feeding you this lie as a child who couldn't know better was an act of abuse. Love is Santa for adults.

WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY?
FUUUUUUUUUCK

FUCK THIS PLACE
love is exclusionary
love is discriminatory
love is hate

Romantic love is for attractive teenagers only who still live in illusions.

Only for chad

WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY?
FUUUUUUUUUCK

FUCK THIS PLACE
Brutal

Disney love is a fairytale. Actual love is just a chemical reactions for animals to breed

Love is physical attraction

"Love" doesn't really exist. It's just hormonally forced interaction to procreate, it never lasts.

I often feel like that, but this is like a homeless person thinking that housing is an elaborate prank Normies do on the homeless ...

WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY?
FUUUUUUUUUCK

FUCK THIS PLACE
It's because we are the unfortunate minority.

It was made up to convince people back in the days to be less upset about fucking with someone they weren't attracted to (I mean for us it sounds stupid, because pussy is pussy, but for a noble who could easily have any maid or peasant, being married to some old hag for her money and land would suck)

No such thing as love.