Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How the fuck does this not SCREAM alarm bells in mainstream media??

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
0FF65674 8EC2 43C4 B856 C78E1C68B3ED

She swiped on 0.0094% of men.....

Jesus fucking Christ.....

Jesus

Sweet

Mary mother of Joseph

What is this fuckery..... I’m going to suicide fuck.....

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO!!!! BE IN THE TOP 99.99th PERCENTILE OF LOOKS

just be in the 99.99th percentile bro!!!! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
FEAR OF BEING OSTRACIZED

Given this intel, it's depressing how man men are using Tinder to begin with. It's over for them and they don't seem to realize.

Fucking hell. This is a million times worse than 99/1. This is like 9999/1 rule. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO SOCIETY????

Copers deny the 99th percentile rule, but it is real and true.

The decade of roping has begun

They do not care about men only Chads. Male disposability theory. Some politician joked about wanting more white men to kill themselves last week and no consequences.

Mainstream media is suppressing such information. That's why. They'll never go on TV and announce "hypergamy is running so rampant you need to be gigachad or you're worthless"

Tinder users are a self-selecting, atypical group of people.

just be in the 99,99 percentile theory

yet according to iters having a good personality will get you dates
They do not care about men only Chads. Male disposability theory. Some politician joked about wanting more white men to kill themselves last week and no consequences.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

In America?
Actually it was a guest at a political event I misspoke and thought it was a politician. Anyways everyone in the audience laughed at the joke. It didn't get any outrage till Trump retweeted it. Nobody cares about men and they do not even hide it.

Edit: Also imagine if this person was an "incel" spreading the blackpill. He would be fired from his job and have his entire life ruined. Yet joke about wanting more white men to kill themselves and nothing happens to you.

https://www.newscentermaine.com/art...emed-joke-at-democratic-party-event/432616664

Last edited:
Lol, white men already dominate roping stats don't they? We got that shit on lock.

View attachment 191579
She swiped on 0.0094% of men.....

Jesus

Sweet

Mary mother of Joseph

What is this fuckery..... I’m going to suicide fuck.....

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO!!!! BE IN THE TOP 99.99th PERCENTILE OF LOOKS

just be in the 99.99th percentile bro!!!! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
this the hapa psyco bitch? lmfao

Wow it might be worse than we previously thought. Not 80/20, not 85/15, but 99/1 THATS INSANE.

Sad shit man.

She must be a Stacy! Lol.

Given this intel, it's depressing how man men are using Tinder to begin with. It's over for them and they don't seem to realize.
Actually cannot believe past me was so low IQ and low I hung to make a tinder account and think I would actually get a match.

Actually it was a guest at a political event I misspoke and thought it was a politician. Anyways everyone in the audience laughed at the joke. It didn't get any outrage till Trump retweeted it. Nobody cares about men and they do not even hide it.

Edit: Also imagine if this person was an "incel" spreading the blackpill. He would be fired from his job and have his entire life ruined. Yet joke about wanting more white men to kill themselves and nothing happens to you.

https://www.newscentermaine.com/art...emed-joke-at-democratic-party-event/432616664
It's a shame that the party that support free healthcare, doesn't support non chad human male bodies healing.

My god this is Chadinavia too where average height is 6 foot.

Last edited:
A good joke from her:
"svvafflesOC: 12.1k points · 4 months ago¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't wanna waste my or other peoples time. I could cast a much wider net and net more matches, I did swipe left on handsome men that surely have no problem meeting women. But I'm after a deep connection, not just matches for ego's sake."

Then she fished validation on reddit uploading a couple of nsfw selfies.

A good joke from her:
"svvafflesOC: 12.1k points · 4 months ago¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't wanna waste my or other peoples time. I could cast a much wider net and net more matches, I did swipe left on handsome men that surely have no problem meeting women. But I'm after a deep connection, not just matches for ego's sake."

09ADC273 4A9D 440B 99BB 35E2527A4F33

JFL been browsing her account and she says she’s “chronically depressed” meme gender strikes again.

Relative poverty will cause depression on a grand scale, social media is only facilitating this on an extreme proportion. Supply/Demand. Women are just apart of economics, like they've always been, but now they control the supply while men due to biological dispositions are prone to extensive demand. What do you get? Something on par with a drug dealer, every single woman is a drug dealer, but she hands out the sweet sweet drug of dopamine and "affection". REVOLT!

A good joke from her:

She's after a deep connection. And only 0.0094% men pass that preselection. Jfl. It's beyond over.

"Tinder is just a hookup app" is a massive cope.

Shit it's far worse than I ever imagined.

Can you guys fully understand though, that at least in terms of visual attraction, which is literally what tinder is

It’s not 80/20

its not 99/1

its mother fucking 9999/1

You need to be one in TEN THOUSAND MEN to attract this average girls attention

You can tell she’s average because she got 60 something matches out of her 117 swipes, she’d get 117/117 if she was Stacy.

it’s over, what do you think @FACEandLMS?

Not even the "average girl" anymore, even the ugliest of holes is entitled to the point of asking for TeraChad.

Jesus
Please do not use the lords name in vain, Thank you :)

Mary mother of Jesus
Fixed.

I find it ironic that people will see posts like this, but the very second a 5/10 normie is posted on here, they'll say he'll do just fine: Completely throwing hypergamy out of the window.

You need to be a 7/10 male AT THE ABSOLUTE MINIMUM to enter a non-betabux relationship with a foid.

Fucking hell. This is a million times worse than 99/1. This is like 9999/1 rule. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO SOCIETY????
society is rapidly crumbling

society is rapidly crumbling
Soon there will be ONE Chad having the entire female population as part of his harem. Hypergamy has no limits

Her 5 dates must've been with top god among men GIGA CHADS.
Christ this tutorial mode foids live on is driving me nuts.

take the scandinaviapill

Soon there will be ONE Chad having the entire female population as part of his harem. Hypergamy has no limits
the omega-chad will rule all

because dude tinder doesn't = real life duh.
As if the fake news would ever say anything against female mentality.