[SuicideFuel] How tinder looks like when you're Chad. JFL @ using tinder as a sub 8 male

Y

youcandoit

Recruit
-

Look at how easily girls give out their numbers and how they are relaxed with Chad. Meanwhile, I am lucky when I get a single word answer and then a ghost from a 0.5/10 landwhale every once in a blue moon. JFL

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
H

Haywire

Mythic
-
guy looks like hes drunk on roastbeef ooze

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Recruit
-

Look at how easily girls give out their numbers and how they are relaxed with Chad. Meanwhile, I am lucky when I get a single word answer and then a ghost from a 0.5/10 landwhale every once in a blue moon. JFL
I think this guy looks ugly and unattractive.

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
such is the life of chad.
After getting pumped and dumped the top 1% of guys over and over. Roasties will come to the conclusion all men are trash.

all the while not giving 99% of men even a chance

G

Gymcelled

Officer
-
I think this guy looks ugly and unattractive.
No. You probably thinks he looks faggy or whatever so you associate that with him being ugly. I used to apply the same reasoning and I see so many guys do this.

He has a good lower third, clear skin, white and well arranged teeth, isn't norwooding, has a symmetrical face. Idk if he's tall but he looks like he has a solid frame, just look at his thick wrists.

He mogs most guys, he's attractive, he's at least chadlite (could be chad depending on his height)

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-