Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How to be low inhib like fob curries

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
Today, I saw this low inhin curry. I was sitting in the backseat, just browsing this forum, when he walked in. He doesn't really smell that bad, but he went all out with his perfume. It's overwhelming, like he took curry smell bad seriously . His phone rang super loudly, totally interrupting me, and then he started talking to his curry friends in this really high-pitched voice. He doesn't seem to care about anyone else, just keeps talking away in his weird language. In East Asian culture, people stay quiet or talk quietly on public transport. I didn't learn about that until later in life, so now I'm kind of shy. I wish I could be more like this guy, he reminds me of my uncle who couldn't care less about anyone else. He lived in his own world and spent money on whatever he wanted.

That dude curry bounced outta there after a bit, but before that, he was blasting his music while scrolling through insta. Nobody had the guts to say anything. Total legend. I kinda wish I could be as chill as curry sometimes.

Take a valium

Take a Serotonin reuptake inhibitors , and you will changed after days. You will become low inhib.

Me too man :feelsbadman: they are so low inhib, meanwhile I am very high inhib.

Ngl one thing I enjoy about getting older is that I gradually become a lower inhib person

Ngl one thing I enjoy about getting older is that I gradually become a lower inhib person
How bro? Teach me? Iam still 19, I got time to improve I guess

I was extremely high inhib at 19, dont worry brother. I started caring less at around the age of 22-23. Im still high inhib but its a lot more manageable and I overthink less in social situations now.

I cant help you with that though. You’ll grow a thicker skin with life experience. Most people are fake and retarded anyway

Practice. Start out small. I watch Netflix while driving. That might be too much. Do something little to break the rules.

Practice. Start out small. I watch Netflix while driving. That might be too much. Do something little to break the rules.
Thanks bro ek, low inhibition is king, that’s why gooks are getting cucked

Thanks bro ek, low inhibition is king, that’s why gooks are getting cucked
Don't call them gooks, all asians descend from curries, all asians have curry ancestors. They are our cousins.

Yes, be low-inhib. Afraid of playing music in the train? Start with classical music.
Next week, do old time boomer music.
Then do rock.
Then do metal or rap.

Slowly build up.

Don't call them gooks, all asians descend from curries, all asians have curry ancestors. They are our cousins.

Yes, be low-inhib. Afraid of playing music in the train? Start with classical music.
Next week, do old time boomer music.
Then do rock.
Then do metal or rap.

Slowly build up.
Yea man Asian are my brothers, I will try your methods.

You need to nihilismmaxx bro
Also was he a normie ? Like avg face/height? Ive been realizing Its kinda useless being lowinhib as ugly/short

You need to nihilismmaxx bro
Also was he a normie ? Like avg face/height? Ive been realizing Its kinda useless being lowinhib as ugly/short
He is avg lookin for Singaporean standards but he was Manlet like 5’8 , but considered avg height for singaporean standards. But still it is inspiring to see low inhib people.

Buy drugs from @Sneir and be curry inhibition

Based curry superman

This is the one thing I admire about curries, actually. Most behave exactly as you describe down to a tee. Always blasting horrendous music and squealing on their phones.

They are so fucking stupid looking and annoying, but in their own world they are probably enjoying themselves.

I usually chalk it up them being low IQ but often they are average intelligence.

This is the one thing I admire about curries, actually. Most behave exactly as you describe down to a tee. Always blasting horrendous music and squealing on their phones.

They are so fucking stupid looking and annoying, but in their own world they are probably enjoying themselves.

I usually chalk it up them being low IQ but often they are average intelligence.
Haha true

At my uni the curries are only high inhib, they are too boring ngl. Wish I could see a low inhib curry in action

Take a Serotonin reuptake inhibitors , and you will changed after days. You will become low inhib.
SSRIs might help if you have actual generalized anxiety disorder.

But if you're just inhibited, it's probably not just a biological serotonin problem. You've been conditioned over time to be shy, insecure, apprehensive.

The only way to get low-inhib with a drug is to actually become moderately intoxicated with a benzo (e.g. xanax) or alcohol. Which obviously has it's own problems.

Get high, strip naked, and jump into a woman's house while also stomping on her and her mother's cars and screaming maniacally.

@wereq

SSRIs might help if you have actual generalized anxiety disorder.

But if you're just inhibited, it's probably not just a biological serotonin problem. You've been conditioned over time to be shy, insecure, apprehensive.

The only way to get low-inhib with a drug is to actually become moderately intoxicated with a benzo (e.g. xanax) or alcohol. Which obviously has it's own problems.
Thank you, except I want to be low inhin naturally but I will try that

The video ain’t playing, but curries are low inhib gods:feelsautistic:
Fr. You have niggas that can't even look women in the eye and then you have this Chad who just breaks into a full sprint once he sees a woman behind that door. The lowinhibness of some of you is legendary (no disrespect).

Fr. You have niggas that can't even look women in the eye and then you have this Chad who just breaks into a full sprint once he sees a woman behind that door. The lowinhibness of some of you is legendary (no disrespect).
Bro made femoids scared

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1707454135.mov
    34.3 MB
At my uni the curries are only high inhib, they are too boring ngl. Wish I could see a low inhib curry in action
This is low inhib curry

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1707454135.mov
    34.3 MB
Thank you, except I want to be low inhin naturally but I will try that
I would not suggest you use benzos or alcohol for social anxiety. It will work. But it will be a crutch, and worse - you will likely get addicted to it if you are using them for that reason.

jfl what
im on lexapro shit aint do nothing
Lexapro only rewinded my mental decay by about two years, and then it started again while I was on it. Stopping suddenly will make you suicidal

Lexapro only rewinded my mental decay by about two years, and then it started again while I was on it. Stopping suddenly will make you suicidal
imagine not being suicidal anyways on it
they had to put me on another jewpill on top

imagine not being suicidal anyways on it
they had to put me on another jewpill on top
Lexapro can give sexhavers some breathing space to fix their problems before depression starts growing again

Today, I saw this low inhin curry. I was sitting in the backseat, just browsing this forum, when he walked in. He doesn't really smell that bad, but he went all out with his perfume. It's overwhelming, like he took curry smell bad seriously . His phone rang super loudly, totally interrupting me, and then he started talking to his curry friends in this really high-pitched voice. He doesn't seem to care about anyone else, just keeps talking away in his weird language. In East Asian culture, people stay quiet or talk quietly on public transport. I didn't learn about that until later in life, so now I'm kind of shy. I wish I could be more like this guy, he reminds me of my uncle who couldn't care less about anyone else. He lived in his own world and spent money on whatever he wanted.

That dude curry bounced outta there after a bit, but before that, he was blasting his music while scrolling through insta. Nobody had the guts to say anything. Total legend. I kinda wish I could be as chill as curry sometimes.
Brain damage from pollution of burnt corpses in the ganges river and Mumbai slum food.