Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to be low inhib

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
Low inhib-cels.
How can I transition from high inhib to low inhib ?
Please teach me the ways, i am 28yo and i think it's too late :cryfeels:

Drugs or (unironic) therapy

Being low inhib will get you killed if you are short/ugly/lack social skills/ lack wealth/power.

Regular consumption of weed made me low inhib, even moreso after I got blackpilled

alcohol , complete realization that you are only living once ( no second chances , and nothing you did matters after your dead )

and that life is finite

nobody will remember in what appartment you lived or what you eated at your last meal , people are up their own ass , and so should you , really.

Being low inhib will get you killed if you are short/ugly/lack social skills/ lack wealth/power.
Indeed, to be low inhib you have to lose fear of death.

Get a job where you have to talk to people

Drugs and alcohol

Be attractive

Get a job where you have to talk to people
already have that, but i keep to myself and don't interact.
learn it from past experiences that i am not quick witted to come with comebacks.

Regular consumption of weed made me low inhib, even moreso after I got blackpilled
too mentalcel to buy weed, i don't know even from where to buy it.

I live in west yurop, so things are more calm here than USA.

Don't give a fuck even about yourself, how you are percieved by others, about your physical safety, don't be afraid of pain. Seek confrontation, do low inhib shit purposely, give up hope, crush all bluepill delusions about life that you have, be based, go crazy, surrender to your animal insticts and your shadow self.
This is what I have been doing for some time and it works :feelsokman:, I can even talk to foids or individuals that mog me without giving a fuck.

too mentalcel to buy weed, i don't know even from where to buy it.

I live in west yurop, so things are more calm here than USA.
I'm not sure how it works in West Yurop, but I'd bet it's the same everywhere - a lot of "common" people / normies are dealers (professionally or freelancers), but yeah, you'll need to approach / have contact with someone who consumes weed and they will give you the dealer's contact info. That might be the hard part if you have literally zero social circle and don't know anyone who uses drugs.

Don't give a fuck even about yourself, how you are percieved by others, about your physical safety, don't be afraid of pain. Seek confrontation, do low inhib shit purposely, give up hope, crush all bluepill delusions about life that you have, be based, go crazy, surrender to your animal insticts and your shadow self.
This is what I have been doing for some time and it works :feelsokman:, I can even talk to foids or individuals that mog me without giving a fuck.
are you muscular ? i feel i need to gymmaxx for that

are you muscular ? i feel i need to gymmaxx for that
Yes, I am lean but gymmaxed and I have wide back and shoulders. Go gymmax and mmamax so you can crush some normie scum :feelsLSD:

The reason why alcohol works is because it is a NMDA receptor antagonist and it blocks the effects of glutamate. To be low inhib you need to decrease the amount of glutamate you have in your system and increase the amount of gaba. Change to keto diet and start meditating daily.

Yes, I am lean but gymmaxed and I have wide back and shoulders. Go gymmax and mmamax so you can crush some normie scum :feelsLSD:
i have a hard time building muscles, i'll begin drinking 1 liter of whole milk per day at the minimum

The reason why alcohol works is because it is a NMDA receptor antagonist and it blocks the effects of glutamate. To be low inhib you need to decrease the amount of glutamate you have in your system and increase the amount of gaba. Change to keto diet and start meditating daily.
thanks for the scientific view.
alcohol is dirty way to achieve this, as it hits many other receptors and you wake up wanting to puke your guts out.

I'll check if they are chemicals sold in white/grey market for decreasing glutamate.

thanks for the scientific view.
alcohol is dirty way to achieve this, as it hits many other receptors and you wake up wanting to puke your guts out.

I'll check if they are chemicals sold in white/grey market for decreasing glutamate.
Benzodiazepines increase gaba, phenibut too. But at the end of the day people can tell that you are intoxicated if you take these substances, so it won't look like you are naturally confident

Being khhv incel should make u low inhib, u shouldn’t give fuck about society’s opinion of u

U shouldn’t care what your parents want, u should leechmaxx, why would I care about anyones opinion if I’m pussyless loser

A lot of normies will make fun of u for being an incel, they will use insults like
“You never been touched by female”

I did , fucked shitload of hookers. :smonk:

i have a hard time building muscles, i'll begin drinking 1 liter of whole milk per day at the minimum
Eat foods rich in protein, if you are poorcel like me, affordable options are chicken, eggs, rice and sometimes beef.

already have that, but i keep to myself and don't interact.
learn it from past experiences that i am not quick witted to come with comebacks.
Same my mindset is to get the job done as fast as I could than go out of my way to socialize with clients and co-workers