Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting how to cope with having to be friends with normies

overrrrrrrrrrr

overrrrrrrrrrr

invisible
★★
how do i cope with this shit. we all know being friends with normies is going to lead to miserable expierences, however it seems like i have no other choice. the only other thing i could do is try and live a life of solitude, which is not even an option at the moment, but this is probably also going to misereable due to the fact the humans are biologically hardwired to seek contact with eachother. my brain will litrally make me depressed if i have no human contact bc it thinks i need other humans to survive but it doesn't reaize we dont live in the stone age anymore. bc of my circumstances i am forced to interact with normies a lot it is fcking miserable i cant even avoid it even if i wanted to and it looks like that isn't going to within the next few years I almost never seem to meet people who are like me and when i do they are usually bluepilled and in denial about their situation. I always have to lie about what i actually think bc if i dont i will instantly get demonized even if i say undeniable scientific facts. I am not 2/10 but 4/10 in the face so normies will tolerate me aslong as jestermaxx and make no mistakes but one minor mistake or inconvience and i am immideatly thrown under the bus. . I always have to put in 10 times the effort to get 1/10 of the results so it seems like shit deal but not having any friends also seems like it would fuck me up how do i cope with this?

how do i cope with this shit. we all know being friends with normies is going to lead to miserable expierences, however it seems like i have no other choice. the only other thing i could do is try and live a life of solitude, which is not even an option at the moment, but this is probably also going to misereable due to the fact the humans are biologically hardwired to seek contact with eachother. my brain will litrally make me depressed if i have no human contact bc it thinks i need other humans to survive but it doesn't reaize we dont live in the stone age anymore. bc of my circumstances i am forced to interact with normies a lot it is fcking miserable i cant even avoid it even if i wanted to and it looks like that isn't going to within the next few years I almost never seem to meet people who are like me and when i do they are usually bluepilled and in denial about their situation. I always have to lie about what i actually think bc if i dont i will instantly get demonized even if i say undeniable scientific facts. I am not 2/10 but 4/10 in the face so normies will tolerate me aslong as jestermaxx and make no mistakes but one minor mistake or inconvience and i am immideatly thrown under the bus. . I always have to put in 10 times the effort to get 1/10 of the results so it seems like shit deal but not having any friends also seems like it would fuck me up how do i cope with this?
smile and shake your head
American psycho patrick bateman 1

Attachments

• HOME - Resonance.mp3
    8.3 MB
It's exhausting to deal with them, idc about most normie topics