Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How to cope with intense hatred

U

uglysubhuman

Recruit
★★★
I don't know why but my hatred towards people has been getting intense lately. I keep getting intrusive thoughts about shoving people and other antisocial behavior. It's not like I see myself as above other people, it's quite the opposite. I mentally and physically feel like crap all the time, it's as if I feel the need to make others suffer like me.

Inb4 go ER :feelsUgh:

I don't know why but my hatred towards people has been getting intense lately. I keep getting intrusive thoughts about shoving people and other antisocial behavior. It's not like I see myself as above other people, it's quite the opposite. I mentally and physically feel like crap all the time, it's as if I feel the need to make others suffer like me.

Chadfish... send faggots/trannies/infidel sluts to random apartments/restaurants and laugh at them as they waste money on taxis/uber/fuel/parking etx. And when they arrive, reject them for being fat or looking different from their pics. Release that hatred on whores.

Chadfish... send faggots/trannies/infidel sluts to random apartments/restaurants and laugh at them as they waste money on taxis/uber/fuel/parking etx. And when they arrive, reject them for being fat or looking different from their pics. Release that hatred on whores.
Absolutely haram. But chadfishing gets so boring that you want to rope so hard. Especially when you go into a cognitive dissonance of believing yourself to be a Chad and believe the lie.

:fuk:

Rape a foid for real once, you'll get all your shit together

You would be the first person in Morocco to go E -Ah I guess never heard a school shooting (or much in general) about that country

Hatred isn’t going to do anything to them. It’s just going to destroy you from the inside out. Meanwhile they will happily go on with their lives.

You would be the first person in Morocco to go E -Ah I guess never heard a school shooting (or much in general) about that country
He should wait for the next Jihad and he can die as a martyr

Absolutely haram
nope, you're emotionally hurting the feelings of fags and trannies and making them regret what they have done to their bodies
that's like a form of jihad.
jihad in euro, there's no ER in morrocoo

Other than your genetics what exactly do you have to hate about yourself?

nope, you're emotionally hurting the feelings of fags and trannies and making them regret what they have done to their bodies
that's like a form of jihad.
From an Islamic point of view, you know this shit about Tnder, Muzzmatch and stuff is absolutely haram. Imagine, you have to lower your gaze, you cannot speak with a woman alone, she needs the presence and witnessing of her ولي or custodian...

Fornication in Islam is punishable by whipping. adultery with stoning and for other sinful but non-sexual acts, it is left to a discretionary judge or تعزير.

This type of jihad is an innovation and basicly useless, and I say this as an atheist and apostate.

From an Islamic point of view, you know this shit about Tnder, Muzzmatch and stuff is absolutely haram. Imagine, you have to lower your gaze, you cannot speak with a woman alone, she needs the presence and witnessing of her ولي or custodian...
you're not talking with a woman, you're talking with a troon plus you're talking with her to scam her.

it's about the niya

you're not talking with a woman, you're talking with a troon plus you're talking with her to scam her.

it's about the niya
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

There were cases of that in Morocco, yes. They would hang out with the troons and beat them up or reveal their identity.