Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how to deal with this shit

uranium235

uranium235

Banned
-
i want to go to college library and studymaxx they really have good books i want to borrow and read but i was always seen alone, its just socialanxietyfuel and most of the people in the library are assholes with their gf's or codecels. i want to grab a book and study maxx but these two stacey whores of my class were always in the library, and they might think that im following them
can anybody suggest me how to not give a fuck about normgoids anymore any suggestion to overcome my anxiety

i mean, does it really matter you get to read?

its just socialanxietyfuel and most of the people in the library are assholes with their gf's or codecels.
You existence is not tolerated even by other incels @Transcended Trucel

what do you mean?
i dont know. just trying to think of what id do in your position.

i meant to say that maybe you dont really need the book if it isnt worth the struggle. thats the best advice i could give you.

How big is the library? You can just go to empty corners, I don't think they'll think that you're following them, they'll probably just think that you're a nerd

i dont know. just trying to think of what id do in your position.

i meant to say that maybe you dont really need the book if it isnt worth the struggle. thats the best advice i could give you.
That's what i did for past 7 months but considering iq maxxing to be good cope

How big is the library? You can just go to empty corners, I don't think they'll think that you're following them, they'll probably just think that you're a nerd
It's pretty big but i don't know where those whores sit i should first confirm that