Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to discuss black pill ideas with regular, bluepilled people.

1TZ0VER

1TZ0VER

Recruit
★★★★
Whenever I try discuss ideas such as lookism, heightpill etc with people, they always brush it off as if it's some sort of anomaly. E.g I was talking to my mum about my height and limb lengthening, anyway she told me that women don't even care about height despite coincidentally her boyfriend being 6'4.
I thought most of the ideas here would be common sense to an extent, how can't they understand?

The rule is that you simply don't discuss the black pill with normies and blue pillers.

Whenever I try discuss ideas such as lookism, heightpill etc with people, they always brush it off as if it's some sort of anomaly. E.g I was talking to my mum about my height and limb lengthening, anyway she told me that women don't even care about height despite coincidentally her boyfriend being 6'4.
I thought most of the ideas here would be common sense to an extent, how can't they understand?
JFL, of course. Absence of self-awareness strikes again in fefails.

Ask your mom if she would still be dating her boyfriend if he was a foot shorter.

Don’t, grey.

You don't.

Tried it with my friends, and they hated me for it. Only incels can be proselytized to.

I tried it with a few people, they just sense “politically incorrect topic incoming! Abort!” And ignore what I said and just talk about something completely different

I tried it with a few people, they just sense “politically incorrect topic incoming! Abort!” And ignore what I said and just talk about something completely different
The rule is that you simply don't discuss the black pill with normies and blue pillers.

JFL, of course. Absence of self-awareness strikes again in fefails.

Ask your mom if she would still be dating her boyfriend if he was a foot shorter.
I asked something similar and dismissed the question. Truth is it's not even women's fault for dodging questions like that, they shame one another for favouring attractive rich men which is why they never admit it's something they like.

I asked something similar and dismissed the question. Truth is it's not even women's fault for dodging questions like that, they shame one another for favouring attractive rich men which is why they never admit it's something they like.
It's always women's fault

I too tried that, I mentioned that CNN 63% men is single aswell, They said it was false JFL