Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to fool doctors to give me assisted suicide

PERFECTWAVE

PERFECTWAVE

Mechanical Frenchcel
★★
The end is near for me

I have failed 3 fukin times to end this shit and somethings really clear appears to me :feelskek:

I didnt and i never had balls. Hell how a subhuman droping from every university class and devoid of any ambition for himself can do such drastic things like jumping from a cliff or roping?? :feelsohgod:

All i did was girly things like cutting wrist, trying to drown by swimming towards the horizon at 3 AM only to get noticed and caught by fishermen and taking hard liquor with meds but end up vomiting cuz i have manlet stomach :feelskek: and i did this 3 attempt in the span of 3 days coz here in france u can easly end up locked in psychatric hospistal, thank god these fishermen where busy with work and i already wasted lot of there times so they let me go
All of this happened in december, i just didnt wanted to see 2022 another shitty hopeless loner year :feelsohgod:

But there is a big problem, my parent start to ask question about why i wear arm sleeves 24/7 since the start of 2022 + i saw one of the fishermen buying stuff at my mom pastry, it will be the end for me if he tell my parent that he found me swimming naked at 3am in the cold ocean at 2 miles from the coast with 3 massive wounds in my left arm :feelsrope:

Im living in fear now, i need to go to switzerland and fool them to off me or i will end up jailed in psychiatric asylum with crazy people :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Go ask a niggr[UWSL]ant for help. Nigger+immigrant [/UWSL]

[UWSL]or just flash cash in a (((bad))) section of town...[/UWSL]

Go ask a niggr[UWSL]ant for help. Nigger+immigrant [/UWSL]

[UWSL]or just flash cash in a (((bad))) section of town...[/UWSL]
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Be openly antisemetic and you will quickly (((((disappear)))))

Start with stomach issues, continue going to the doctor until they diesect your appendix, pancreas, and gallbladder. Simultaneously order SARMs and crash your t levels, go to local trt clinic and get placed on therapy. Next step, slide down stairs on your butt until you slip a disc, get surgery. Get painkillers for chronic back and stomach pain. Go to ketamine clinic for shits and giggles. Take painkillers and mix with alcohol and Marijuana until you accidentally do to much and fall asleep forever

This is proof that society is hell, when you try to take the way out they stop you
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Travel to EU countries where you can get euthanasia

Heroin is the answer my friend.

Insomnia

Also doesn't some Euro country have painless sui machines

Insomnia

Also doesn't some Euro country have painless sui machines
I thought Europe had coin-operated suicide booths in every corner, just like Futurama.

Last edited:
Go to a jewelry store and say you need potassium cyanide to clean a gold ring, mix it in water and drink

if you're gonna go, will you write a suicide note? include us in your note

The end is near for me

I have failed 3 fukin times to end this shit and somethings really clear appears to me :feelskek:

I didnt and i never had balls. Hell how a subhuman droping from every university class and devoid of any ambition for himself can do such drastic things like jumping from a cliff or roping?? :feelsohgod:

All i did was girly things like cutting wrist, trying to drown by swimming towards the horizon at 3 AM only to get noticed and caught by fishermen and taking hard liquor with meds but end up vomiting cuz i have manlet stomach :feelskek: and i did this 3 attempt in the span of 3 days coz here in france u can easly end up locked in psychatric hospistal, thank god these fishermen where busy with work and i already wasted lot of there times so they let me go
All of this happened in december, i just didnt wanted to see 2022 another shitty hopeless loner year :feelsohgod:

But there is a big problem, my parent start to ask question about why i wear arm sleeves 24/7 since the start of 2022 + i saw one of the fishermen buying stuff at my mom pastry, it will be the end for me if he tell my parent that he found me swimming naked at 3am in the cold ocean at 2 miles from the coast with 3 massive wounds in my left arm :feelsrope:

Im living in fear now, i need to go to switzerland and fool them to off me or i will end up jailed in psychiatric asylum with crazy people :feelsrope:
Dude dont do it

There's a really good method that uses an exit bag and a gas, super easy to procure, fast and painless. You'd be out within a minute, but full brain death would take about 10

in video game

I've attempted to suicide 3x times and got unconscious but someone noticed, I don't know how, probably I was lost in my thoughts.

Lifeisascam and Lifisbullshit.

I've attempted to suicide 3x times and got unconscious but someone noticed, I don't know how, probably I was lost in my thoughts.

Lifeisascam and Lifisbullshit.
You have to Be the scam yourself " deceive Others , scam Others or you will get scammed and shitted on instead.

Morals seem to Be a net negative to have at this Point.