Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to get any woman u want

C

Coolhand Blue

Banned
-
All you gotta do is go homeless with a bible and read exodus.

Alright so basically, women dont want money, they dont want good looks, they want soul energy.

The jews get soul energy from reading the torah over and over again, but they have 0 ooga booga. They are usually weak, frail old men with beards.

But you are an angry incel. If you go homeless you will go into survival mode, you will feel like you are in a warzone. So this plus reading the torah will make you into the original jew. The ones that killed 1000 men with a jawbone of a donkey.

My 5 ft 8 friend tried this and walked into a college campus smelling like piss and shit and every girl he talked to gave him their number. One girl even took him into her car. Keep in mind before this, women would scorn him so much to the point where he got trespass warrants in every starbucks and barnes and noble in the county.

One more thing, don't read the new testament that shit is poison and will turn your energy purple and the women won't even look at you. Women like jew energy which is blue. And stop believing in jsus thats idolotry, polytheism and human sacrafice. Jsus and Islam were created by the devil to turn G-d's people against each other. Read more about it on https://www.instagram.com/christian.groomer/

Last edited:
You just gotta put in the work

So we should be Jew-Maxxing?

"just read the bible bro! :soy::redpill:"

So we should be Jew-Maxxing?

Alright so basically, women dont want money, they dont want good looks, they want soul energy.

The jews get soul energy from reading the torah over and over again, but they have 0 ooga booga. They are usually weak, frail old men with beards.

But you are an angry incel. If you go homeless you will go into survival mode, you will feel like you are in a warzone. So this plus reading the torah will make you into the original jew. The ones that killed 1000 men with a jawbone of a donkey.

My 5 ft 8 friend tried this and walked into a college campus smelling like piss and shit and every girl he talked to gave him their number. One girl even took him into her car. Keep in mind before this, women would scorn him so much to the point where he got trespass warrants in every starbucks and barnes and noble in the county.
meds schizo
Mental Health GIF by By Sauts // Alex Sautter
(in video game)

One more thing, don't read the new testament that shit is poison and will turn your energy purple and the women won't even look at you. Women like jew energy which is blue. And stop believing in jsus thats idolotry and polytheism human sacrafice. Jsus is the biggest cockblocker of all time.
My Energy is bright red For Donald Trump Energy And AM thief maxxing now cause I ran out of money
Im going to learn how to do check fraud soon

because he's a stupid kike, what do you want me to say to you GrAY
And why do u think most kikes are rich and smart? Soul energy. Im tellin ya, read the torah without believing in Jsus and u will get the same water energy!!!!

And why do u think most kikes are rich and smart? Soul energy. Im tellin ya, read the torah without believing in Jsus and u will get the same water energy!!!!
Your whole post was about getting women or pussy by soul energy but your prime example is a video of some weird looking dude who only attracts religion not women. Not the best example

LOOKS + HEIGHT + STATUS

Faggot Jew maxxer. Go preach your Jew ideologies somewhere else

Your whole post was about getting women or pussy by soul energy but your prime example is a video of some weird looking dude who only attracts religion not women. Not the best example
Try it out yourself right now. Say I dont believe in Jsus. And say this prayer

"I believe in the Lord God most high, God of our fathers, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the great mighty and awesome God, exalted God, blessed are you Lord, shield of Abraham."

Then tell me how u feel after

Try it out yourself right now. Say I dont believe in Jsus. And say this prayer

"I believe in the Lord God most high, God of our fathers, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the great mighty and awesome God, exalted God, blessed are you Lord, shield of Abraham."

Then tell me how u feel after
Sorry not doing that bro i believe in Jesus. And praying to jesus makes you feel great too

Spiritual medication. And its designed to make the woman not attracted to you. Its feminine purple energy. It repels the women. Jew energy is blue like water. Read more about it here https://www.instagram.com/christian.groomer/
Well I've never heard of women finding jews highly attractive, especially not here in Europe so idk man.

I think a pretty face might be more attractive to a woman then jew energy

Well I've never heard of women finding jews highly attractive, especially not here in Europe so idk man.

I think a pretty face might be more attractive to a woman then jew energy
Cuz they arent ooga booga maxed, thats where the homeless part comes in handy. When u have a sus/gay thought u get covered in gay man energy. If you are aggressive towards men on the street while being homeless u burn off the gayman energy and then all the women will want you. The jew energy is your water, if u have clean water the women wana use that to clean out their dirty water.

And why do u think most kikes are rich and smart?
they are average iq
in-group favoritism explains how they get put into good careers because there are other kikes in the careers that let the other kikes in, nothing about your "energy" bs

One more thing, don't read the new testament that shit is poison and will turn your energy purple and the women won't even look at you. Women like jew energy which is blue. And stop believing in jsus thats idolotry, polytheism and human sacrafice. Jsus and Islam were created by the devil to turn G-d's people against each other. Read more about it on https://www.instagram.com/christian.groomer/
dnr All you need is THE LOOKS

Least schizo GrAY thread

If i dont ascend by the time i turn 25 imma just pick my bible and become a preacher
We have to monetize our lameness