Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to get white skin?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
Been wanting to get a whiter complexion due to low self confidence, esteem about being browner than average, anything helps. Lots of things are wrong with me but I think they can be resolved

Don't get a lot of sunlight.

Try to bath in milk:feelsthink:

Bleach yourself?

Glutathione IV, Vitamin C Serum, Hydroquinone 4%, Kojic Acid.

Found these from looksmax, I haven't tried these since I live in a sunny place and it'll just reverse anyways.
I've heard and tried all of these to no avail

About a decade ago there was a bleaching skin scare around where I live. It was even a weird little animation talking about how white does not equal beauty (lol). You could try that if you want to get white but keep in mind you'll destroy your skin. :dafuckfeels:

I
they need maintenance and you need to use them for at least 2 months to see visible effects. Are you curry?
I'm mixed white and hispanic. I grew up in a very coastal tropical climate where temperature in the summer reaches 90° on an average day. I'm tanner than average

Move up north, that might solve your problem.
"Just move bro" yeah easier said than done really, michigan seems like a good option since I have relatives there but there's enrolling in college and living to take into account

Als Michael Jackson

Been wanting to get a whiter complexion due to low self confidence, esteem about being browner than average, anything helps. Lots of things are wrong with me but I think they can be resolved

Your prayers have been answered. Apply to shitskin until human

cakesoap?:feelskek:

Attachments

• cakesoap-548995290.jpg
    cakesoap-548995290.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 31
you would feel at home in looksmaxx org

I wish there was a way to naturally turn my eyes blue.

I wish there was a way to naturally turn my eyes

Naturally, not sure. For surgery, yes. There is a laser that can burn off all the pigment in your eyes and turn the iris blue permanently. I believe its called Stroma procedure.

Michael Jackson moment